Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You see what GOD did to this place man

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

He abandoned this place long ago.
It's well known that this thread takes place in God's blindspot, similar to places like Mexico, the french part of Canada, or your average Denny's parking lot

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Man, I know it's just me and I'm just being really mean, but I can't handle this guy. He looks like he is permanently, perpetually in the state of receiving an uppercut. He looks like that real life edit of minecraft steve. Just built bad. I hope he never sees my post, because I'm definitely the asshole here, but I just cannot deal with his head/face.
Being unapologetically blunt assholes is kind of our entire thing. It's okay to be honest and point out that he looks like an orc! And besides, his conduct doesn't particularly make me feel bad for saying so.

diethylether

bird molecule
anyways I think enough days passed to post this

(limited edition expires in 2 days)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I didn't know it was possible to be this insufferable.
Edit: I'm going to refrain from posting about them anymore unless something big happens. So far they have contributed nothing except being profoundly retarded.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I don't want to know what these words mean, but I'm going to assume it's zoomer speak

stop being coomers and stop doxing people

in the immortal words of our forefathers: I just want to play videogames

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

Publicly outing yourself as part of a doxing campaign on Twitter is truly some 5head galaxybrain shit.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Instead of providing new info I can see now they are invoking troons while also trying to match up Zax with Archivebro, oddly enough the pictures are interesting but that doesn't prove that Zax and Archivebro are the same just that Zax might have been there. Would need a better shot though because if that is him he hit the wall a bit.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't know whats funnier, the fact that Dark Pippa is more logical"
and less parasocial than real Pippa or that her name is just Dark Pippa. "Like you want to get into Phase Connect? First you must defeat my seven EVIL Vtubers! Dark Lia, Dark Uruka, Dark Michiru, Tenma Black, Dark Pippa, Nasa, and Dark Iori!!"

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I don't know whats funnier, the fact that Dark Pippa is more logical"
and less parasocial than real Pippa or that her name is just Dark Pippa. "Like you want to get into Phase Connect? First you must defeat my seven EVIL Vtubers! Dark Lia, Dark Uruka, Dark Michiru, Tenma Black, Dark Pippa, Nasa, and Dark Iori!!"
Phase Connect RPG : In Search of the Final Yab

Salado

Hey guys! How are you dealing with the br- Oh my God...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So where are they getting Pippa is a pedo from anyway??? I'm extremely confused uf it's anything to due with Zax who cares? Ultimately it's way past the point any of that shit would matter and that's even assuming the relationship was romantic. Considering pippas extreme reaction to being touched I highly doubt ot was anything close to physical
Edit actually let me look at it from all angles
Say pippa was just pandering political beliefs for views who cares? She in to deep now anyway she couldn't do a 180 now progressives don't forgive.
She's a pick me? Only women think that's an insult why should a man be upset a a women pandering to them?
She's a brony/furry Jesus what is it the early 00s? That shit is basically mainstream these zoomer faggots weren't even alive when that shit was a problem on the internet so my question is what could they ever hope to accomplish? Nobody cares

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So where are they getting Pippa is a pedo from anyway??? I'm extremely confused uf it's anything to due with Zax who cares? Ultimately it's way past the point any of that shit would matter and that's even assuming the relationship was romantic. Considering pippas extreme reaction to being touched I highly doubt ot was anything close to physical
I think Sharty is just going through anyone who doesnt entirely disavow lolicon and painting them as pedophiles like some twitter users do

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I think Sharty is just going through anyone who doesnt entirely disavow lolicon and painting them as pedophiles like some twitter users do
Yeah, from what I read their whole thought process is as follows:
  • Zax groomed Pippa
  • Pippa didn't expose it
  • Thus Pippa is complicit, and therefore is also a pedophile?
  • Oh and also Zax is archivefag I guess
anyway, reading the thread has been funny, even with the brain rot it causes

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I am mad at this person because I can be and here is my hastily-and-retroactively-constructed strawman justification."

Stunned But Dumb

Phase Connect RPG : In Search of the Final Yab
Sakana's Shut Up and Phase Gaiden can be a reality

Yeah, from what I read their whole thought process is as follows:
  • Zax groomed Pippa
  • Pippa didn't expose it
  • Thus Pippa is complicit, and therefore is also a pedophile?
  • Oh and also Zax is archivefag I guess
anyway, reading the thread has been funny, even with the brain rot it causes

Don't you know? If someone murders you and you don't tell anyone, that makes you a murderer too!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
But I'm not gimmicky enough to be immortalized what happens when I die?
Your relatives fight for your belongings
Imagine anyone's relatives fighting over the deceased's Pippa/Phase/vtuber merch in general.

I wonder which family member is going to want his Tenga?

Also, 🧹 and ✡️ need to be quarantined in their own gay little subforum where nature can take it's course (gay).

Literally two sides of the same coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom