"Uh oh! They're double-teaming me!"Anya Melfissa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also, me and Pippa don't believe Ghosts, only other things. There are things but they're not granny's ghost with hugs and cookies.
Yeah, she believes in demons and shit, but once again, Pippa not believing in the occult and cryptids and shit really feels like a plot hole in the universe.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Everyone in there except fedora sticker man is retarded.
What I remember about Taotwist is that he's the local groomed discord resident that is friends with JL7Ten, Xynchro, ArchiveBro, etc. He has an avatar he will occasionally stream with and is a femboy iirc.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well she ain't live but I'm gonna slap a post in here to remind me this place is a thing now lol. I also suppose this means fuck it, I might as well let my Pipkin out instead of wrangling it on the forum for her live streams. If the thread is here anyway might as well abuse it. Granted I can't hold a candle to some of you.

As an aside, she had that huge fucking bin of gummy shit and didn't even know some of it tasted like shit eating it on stream.
That's a solid Pippa moment right there lol

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
We need a gaming thread where we discuss in-depth every single game Pippa plays, how good/bad she is at them, and the objectivity of her video game takes.

Can we just put Pippa topics in every sub-forum? Henri's thread kind of involves her.
Only game she is actually good at is Overwatch

He's going to go full Henry
View attachment 9320
The broken clock is right two times a day. I sorta agree with the take

@The Proctor maybe include a banner button that flashes whenever she is online or some gay shit. Sure as hell will make it so that people actually see it.

Piarro

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor maybe include a banner button that flashes whenever she is online or some gay shit. Sure as hell will make it so that people actually see it.

I have absolutely no idea if this is possible. @Fucking YTs do you have any input?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have absolutely no idea if this is possible. @Fucking YTs do you have any input?
Is there a way to put an image and link in the announcements? Usually there are things like media sliders or just general media in sites like this where you can put a section with a custom link in it. Not sure if it's possible to set it so that it just triggers at a given time as Pippa has a schedule, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plug in that could do it.

That or top/header ad that just links to here.

What I found so far:
Notice System: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/notice-system.62953/
Link embedding explained in the posts: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-add-image-on-notices.70442/

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Wouldn't it be more fun to just bully people for posting in the wrong thread? What, are we trying to be friendly and inclusive or something?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I’d use the notices system like @Reticule suggested (I have it demonstrated in the monetization thread). I don’t see any automation solution working out well, especially with how poorly the notification system works.

I’d just put up a notices banner up full time until people get the hint (which means it will always be up) and everyone bullies the rest.

Edit: I looked for some live code and I didn't find anything that would work well with this site and the Youtube Live API. So, I think the notices system is still the best.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is like an autism layer cake. Everyone in there except fedora sticker man is retarded.
Even Tao the fedora sticker man is retarded, sorry to break it to you:
I guess this just proves the 'autism layer cake' simile even more.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, hey. She actually called in to Jim's stream.

Edit: Very shy, though.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
God bless her, she's so nervous around daddy Jim.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
godzilla-jumping-godzilla.gif

For old time's sake:
Shitlord and Cub.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I assume we're all watching Jim at this point seeing as it's been 10 minutes and 0 Pipposts.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I assume we're all watching Jim at this point seeing as it's been 10 minutes and 0 Pipposts.
Yea, I try to always support the smaller streamer i.e. Pippa, but this is Jim's big farewell. I can't in good conscience choose Pippa over JIm.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Will this thread turn into JIMPOSTING just for today?
:smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Pippa will let people watching canceraids slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom