"Oh no, he's part of ICE! My Latin followers, look away!"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No, no. Pippapost during livestreams here. Talk about Pippa when she's not livestreaming on the main thread.
What if I need to talk about Pippa and she's streaming but I am not watching the stream? WHAT THEN?!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
No, no. Pippapost during livestreams here. Talk about Pippa when she's not livestreaming on the main thread.
You're not a true mold rabbit follower unless you pippa post in every thread at the same time. What are you people, amateurs?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
What if I need to talk about Pippa and she's streaming but I am not watching the stream? WHAT THEN?!
1625596000164.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just send your thoughts to Proctor directly by private message. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do not fret Lord Proctor, the asylum engineer corps have already installed anti-fungal sprayers and air purifiers in this containment hall, decontamination is required for all inmates coming in and out, monthly checkups in the medical bay are required for inmates spending more than 30 consecutive minutes or on permanent stay in the area.
Furthermore, a trained squad of exterminators in on permanent 24-hour relay duty to come in and incinerate any level 4 or higher mold-based infections, along with any inmates contaminated by the spores.
Should all preventive measures fail, hellfire missiles are on standby in the hangar ready to be loaded into the asylum's private combat helicopter, this building and all facilities within will be razed to the ground on your command. The soil and rubble will then be incinerated in the asylum's industrial furnace.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Do not fret Lord Proctor, the asylum engineer corps have already installed anti-fungal sprayers and air purifiers in this containment hall, decontamination is required for all inmates coming in and out, monthly checkups in the medical bay are required for inmates spending more than 30 consecutive minutes or on permanent stay in the area.
The Thing 04.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Be gone from this place you moldless heathen.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just to be safe, post in both threads.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This is like the start of one of those disaster movies, where they show off all the super high-tech containment procedures but you just KNOW containment will be broken in spectacular fashion by the start of the second act.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You can trash all the containers and scrub the desk clean, but you can't break a woman of her crystal insanity.
That's because Crystal Powers are REAL :shiinastare: :pippasquish: 🧩 :pippasquish: 🧩 :pippasquish: :shiinawangy:
And shame on you for Pip-posting in the main thread! Shame!
Sure, it won't be fixed by one cleaning but you can keep cleaning the place and make her bathe, and it will be almost like the problem isn't there 90% of the time. Astrology, crystals, and tarot is a never ending and consistently ongoing problem that gets worse with time.
You must an Aquarius or some other pussy-lame sign :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Does my life insurance cover the decontamination procedures or am i gonna be billed separatelly?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Maybe proctor should threadban people who excessively pippapost in the main thread for 24 hours, get the point across :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's because Crystal Powers are REAL :shiinastare: :pippasquish: 🧩 :pippasquish: 🧩 :pippasquish: :shiinawangy:
And shame on you for Pip-posting in the main thread! Shame!
I wasn't Pippa Posting in the main thread, I was crystal posting and it just happened to reference Pippa.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does my life insurance cover the decontamination procedures or am i gonna be billed separatelly?
This is all government subsidized, keeping you off the streets is a civic duty.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This is like the start of one of those disaster movies, where they show off all the super high-tech containment procedures but you just KNOW containment will be broken in spectacular fashion by the start of the second act.
What would that be like in this case? Just suddenly merge all the pages generated in a month ITT and just throw it into the main thread? Except they'll all be posted at EXACTLY the same time, so we'll get thousands of "DID YOU KNOW THAT A NEW MESSAGE WAS POSTED!?" notifications on the main thread. Also it'll ruin anyone trying to catch up when they go on a touch grass weekend getaway, blissfully unaware of the containment breach, because they'll have to figure out where the mold began and where it ends.

This would be like trying to decipher the beginning and end of the Grand Canyon using a handheld magnifying glass

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Crystals aren't a big deal. One, it's much more socially-acceptable and much less autistic than what most people on here would collect. Two, it makes gift-giving a lot easier, just find a decently-cut rock with the sort of symbology you want at whatever budget you have for the gift. Rose Quartz is the symbol for love, by the way, if you ever meet a girl who's into crystals, and you'll probably get bonus points if it's cut into something like a heart.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is all government subsidized, keeping you off the streets is a civic duty.
They aint gonna keep me out for long! With my first step outside i will contaminate everything in 50 metres radius with BLACK MOLD. People will grow bunny ears in my presence, the sun will turn pink and the waters with turn green with mountain dew. The very nature of the man will be changed by my twisted design! NEW AGE OF MAN WITH NO BORDERS! I WILL BUILD ENORMOUS BRIDGES WITH MOSS TO CONNECT CONTINENTS, PEOPLE. THERE WILL NEVER BE CONFLICTS, FAMINE, OR DEATH. THE WORLD WILL TURN GREEN AND SO WILL THE SPIRITS. NO DEMONS, NO ANGELS, NO GOD, ONLY THE MOLD!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
you'll probably get bonus points if it's cut into something like a heart
And if it's shaped like and egg it might go up her.... I'm serious.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
it's much more socially-acceptable
As if I even recognize social queues or norms.

Really the crystal thing, and all manners of voodoo always triggered me, but that's probably just because I grew up with someone who was too into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom