"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I started late and I'm catching up at 1.25x. She hasn't actually started reading any of the old superchats yet. I wonder if she's going to be able to get through them if she keeps reading the new ones first.

Looks like the CCV just now broke 900. Given the split audience and that this is an SC reading stream in the first place, the numbers might be low on this one.

Uh, I mean, that's what those boring numberfriends would say. Good thing I'm not one of those lamers.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa talking about how she had questions mentally prepared for Jim in her mind but that the second she got in they disappeared and the spaghetti spilled.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa talking about how she had questioned mentally prepared for Jim in her mind but that the second she got in they disappeared and the spaghetti spilled.
FAPi4TRUcAM7NiR.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since this is a Jim thread for tonight, I have to ask, is that Fluentes picture a photoshop or is it real? Honest answers please.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is how attractive you are."

I mean, we all know this, but still as an ugly fat bastard it always feels good to have a woman confirm it.

Since this is a Jim thread for tonight, I have to ask, is that Fluentes picture a photoshop or is it real? Honest answers please.

Which one? If it's the Catboy Cammy one with the bisexual lighting, yes, it's real.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
"The difference between sexual harassment and flirting is how attractive you are."

I mean, we all know this, but still as an ugly fat bastard it always feels good to have a woman confirm it.

Which one? If it's the Catboy Cammy one with the bisexual lighting, yes, it's real.
You can be attractive and still a fucking moron. Women do in fact have a tolerance for that, regardless of how you look.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
That's an edit, unfortunately.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Give it a bit more unvomited McDonald's.
From what I've heard, he's got some kind of eating/digestive disorder. Can't keep his food down for long.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
From what I've heard, he's got some kind of eating/digestive disorder. Can't keep his food down for long.
Such is life when your father is a turkey baster.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He's purging, he's trying to stay slim to try and get Jaden back.

Sven

Pippa/Sleepy Saints Row co-op collabs you say

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How is @Reticule feeling about this religious talk right now on Pippa's stream?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippits by June/July I guess, since she's already at 115k.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1672546395579.png
Didn't realise you're a Capippi, Nolan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She's never more unhinged than when she gets started on the secret three letter agency operations she believes are going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom