"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Pipkun, would you take commissions if someone gave you a target and their deepest insecurities, or can you only do your thing when your heart's in it?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
1697310771284235-FACC3.png
:beataniugh:
Just tell pipkun to kill himself if you don't like his art, like Lumi did yesterday.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pipkun, would you take commissions if someone gave you a target and their deepest insecurities, or can you only do your thing when your heart's in it?
dont care about hexa, only hexa posting.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Is merely discussing the actions of a lolcalf "malicious"?

I am primarily referring to the actions of both pipkun and short, who seem to be physically incapable of reigning themselves in

Short

God Damn the Sun
I am primarily referring to the actions of both pipkun and short, who seem to be physically incapable of reigning themselves in
If you don't want my opinion stop bringing this shit here, and I may(I won't) stop being mean!

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I fail to see how they're not reigning themselves in, in particular, calling her a fat grifter is as valid as me calling her a victim of her own demons.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
at this point we may need a hexa thread or this will just turn into another shitflinging session

cool off you retards i came for the rabbit not slapfights

famous artist pipkun

at this point we may need a hexa thread or this will just turn into another shitflinging session

cool off you retards i came for the rabbit not slapfights
general thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you don't want my opinion stop bringing this shit here, and I may(I won't) stop being mean!

as I said before, I agree, this shouldn't be discussed here, and that we would also be talking ourselves in circles about it not being discussed here - and, surprisingly enough, I wasn't the one that started the discussion this time

Awoogers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Short's expression of his strong opinion that she is a grifting unstable whore et cetera is allowed to be expressed on the forum. Same with Pipkun's art. As far as I can tell, they are not actually going out of their way to antagonize her outside the forum. Complaining that people have negative opinions of her and trying to get them to stop talking about it ('reigning themselves in') is whiteknight behavior. People are allowed to express dislike of a VTuber here.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I need to find something more productive to do with my days off.

Awoogers

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So she stops her stream to check a random fucking dm that happens to have that art which she says is from someone that is not in her discord... How are you retards falling for this? I'm glad Pippa will never collab with this FAT grifter again holy shit!
Do you know something we don't short? You're not normally this vocal or aggressive about these things....
beggers never use the magic word.

post hexa elsewhere ez

View attachment 55229
Jeez that one is actually kinda mean...
I can entirely understand if pippa pushed Hexa away for her own good if she get this tilted by PCG she wouldn't last hanging out with her if even people like Natsumi and Lisa get flack

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I will consider moving the Hexaposting to its own thread, or adding it to general. Please stand by.

famous artist pipkun

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom