"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
It may not be her friends, it may just be someone able to send her DMs, either way it's being sent to her somehow - and whoever is doing it is actively malicious, as are those who needlessly antagonize her, in my opinion
On stream she says it was Discord DMs, and from somebody that's not in her discord, so it's some retard fucking with her.

Here's where she mentions it until the end of the stream and reviews @famous artist pipkun's art. The rest is almost 2h of the BRB screen.

Topo Chico

Pippa needs floppy ears, this is why Null hates vtubers.

diethylether

bird molecule
On stream she says it was Discord DMs, and from somebody that's not in her discord, so it's some retard fucking with her.

Here's where she mentions it until the end of the stream and reviews @famous artist pipkun's art. The rest is almost 2h of the BRB screen.
why would you even have open dms as an internet personality, even if you're a 2view, it's always going to be filled with shit by some nogs

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

So she stops her stream to check a random fucking dm that happens to have that art which she says is from someone that is not in her discord... How are you retards falling for this? I'm glad Pippa will never collab with this FAT grifter again holy shit!

RedRage

PLEASE STOP TAKING BAIT, WOMAN
Hexa will stop falling for bait the day Pippa stops cherrypicking the one retard in chat to argue with for 10 mins.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I also think some of the hexaposts should be moved to general thread, since people in general complain we don't update them on anything.

Hff201

Early Adopter
So she stops her stream to check a random fucking dm that happens to have that art which she says is from someone that is not in her discord... How are you retards falling for this? I'm glad Pippa will never collab with this FAT grifter again holy shit!
I don't think she's grifting, she's just unstable. Any normal person would just react to pipkun art with "Yamanba, what the fuck?", you have to be truly woman-brained to actually deconstruct it out loud like this.

Hexa will stop falling for bait the day Pippa stops cherrypicking the one retard in chat to argue with for 10 mins.
To give Pippa some credit, at least she doesn't sound like she's on the verge of tears whenever she gets oneguy'd into arguing about poptarts.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I am once again pleading for the inmates to stop being malicious toward Hexa

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't think she's grifting, she's just unstable. Any normal person would just react to pipkun art with "Yamanba, what the fuck?", you have to be truly woman-brained to actually deconstruct it out loud like this.
Yeah i agree with you on this one shes just too unstable for her own accord coupled with her being a massive woman(pun intended) and being prone to being one guyd thats shes just this mess of a being that desperately needs intervention

or at least thats my opinion

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just watched the clip. That was painful to listen to.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I get that you like her and that's fine, but she's showing a pattern of overreacting to the smallest little prods so it's going to draw our attention. It's not really malicious to poke fun a li'l whenever someone has a woman moment, hell, some of us are more abrasive to each other than we are to her.

Yeah i agree with you on this one shes just too unstable for her own accord coupled with her being a massive woman(pun intended) and being prone to being one guyd thats shes just this mess of a being that desperately needs intervention

or at least thats my opinion
She needs to learn not to show signs of weakness on stream, and going cold-turkey on the things that set her off would be a good start. Having people around to give her advice in good faith would help a bit, but the biggest factor is to develop the self-discipline to not read /vt/ or open DMs from randos while she's live. Nobody can do that for her, if she wants to keep herself sane streaming this is something she'll need to do for herself.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

It could be /pcg/ sending the shit, we'll likely never know.
most likely a straggler seanig from pcg thats what they usually do

stir shit unprovoked

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is pcg gonna be our boogyman now?
:smugpipi:
You see, I left open the possibility of it being someone here. Like you or Pipkun. You both seem like big enough fаggots :smugpipi:

Awoogers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
beggers never use the magic word.
You see, I left open the possibility of it being someone here. Like you or Pipkun. You both seem like big enough fаggots :smugpipi:
post hexa elsewhere ez

1699631596392379.png

Awoogers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom