"That's right, I killed silence. How, you ask? Being a woman."Enna Alouette (in Cards Against Humanity)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Null learned ghost politics is following Pippa and dizzy :whatastory:
“[he] is gay for sucking up to animes”

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Null has just found out that literally the only people Ghost follows on Twitter are Pippa and Dizzy. He says that Ghost is now gay because he's sucking up to animes.

DogBone

Null has just found out that literally the only people Ghost follows on Twitter are Pippa and Dizzy. He says that Ghost is now gay because he's sucking up to animes.
Maybe KF would be defended by everyone if he embraced openly supporting his oshi, Pippa.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

DogBone

His chat is even more vapid than Pippa's; how has Null not offed himself reading this shit
imo the worst superberries at the end of stream are the character ones, like the President of Nintendo. There's also the guy that sends like 10 chats that are all a furry character eating pizza and farting. If you're talking about the cheese, I think some of it is just trolling. I think it's funny to hear him seething over cheddar.

TOTAL CHEDDAR VICTORY!!

1699645939969.png

All I see is pearl-clutching, talking shit, and sneedposting, even when I pause at other random points in the video. Am I wrong?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Topo Chico

RedRage

It is still better than Pippa's chat.
I would rather read whatever the fuck goes on in Pippa's chat than Null's 95 IQ sycophants
He’s one of the sneed posters, you’ll also catch him LMAOing like the King
The sneedposting is honestly the best part; not mentioning it alongside the rest would be disingenuous representation on my part

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is it going to be 5 pages of arguing about Hexa? Hexa wants that Pippa exposure and Pippa attention, what more can she ask for then the Pipkun art? What's more of an iconic "you made it into the Pippa sphere" is there?
E 5 pages of 1/2 hexa posting.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

The sneedposting is honestly the best part; not mentioning it alongside the rest would be disingenuous representation on my part
The thrangussy is chat. He one guys Pippa into talking about pedophilia while also lmao reacting in nulls. Nulls chat may be worse in terms of raw moral output, but the chat doesn’t put him at any risk. Pippa’s does as YouTube requires some moderation and Pippa is more easily influenced by chat.
Is it going to be 5 pages of arguing about Hexa? Hexa wants that Pippa exposure and Pippa attention, what more can she ask for then the Pipkun art? What's more of an iconic "you made it into the Pippa sphere" is there?
read the announcement boyo at the top of the page

IonProxy

Hard to say what one is worse after last night.
It's like the G8 + 5 summit, can't add them together, each is in it's own category.
Although i'm sure the phrase "don't pull a granthh" will take off.

RedRage

Read Nigga Read.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom