"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't know how to feel about the fact that the "lol thhrang janny!!!" bit is now forever going to be combo'd with being remembered as "the person who one-guy'd Pippa into talking about pedophilia."

I hate it here.
:depressedtako:
I mean

This was your first act as janny so

:robertudrink:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

diethylether

bird molecule
Doesn't she have a stream in a little over an hour from now?
Does she? her streams are usually at 3am my time

1699652606524.png

>runescape
good night lads

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I still don't understand how you just blindly walked right into that one... :smugpipi::Vesper-UNHINGED:
View attachment 55253
>sees her old janny trying to wrangle her from chat
>decides to have a bit of a laugh at his expense
yeah I'm thinking based; surely everyone knows she would pull this shit :^)

Awoogers

since its runescape today i just remembered something i was meaning to ask when she streamed it last week

did someone pull up on her with a colress cosplay or did someone just show up in a klan uniform

Eat em and breed em

I need help
since its runescape today i just remembered something i was meaning to ask when she streamed it last week

did someone pull up on her with a colress cosplay or did someone just show up in a klan uniform
jamesjameson had the colress stuff on, don't recall klan stuff

formerly pipkin (Parody)

diethylether

bird molecule

RedRage

Klan stuff would require a membership cause its all the desert clothes. You could put them on and then world hop, but probably too much effort.

Salado

Kinda related. Michiru retweeted this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Pippa, wake up. You've got osrs to play :smugpipi:

kingcaid

Awoogers

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I missed the last two streams for reasons and most of the thread. Anyone got a summary of anything important?

kingcaid

I missed the last two streams for reasons and most of the thread. Anyone got a summary of anything important?
Pippa got her revenge on Thrang for all his manifestos.

RedRage

Thrrang made Pippa talk about pedos for like 20 mins.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Some Hexaposting (read the thread at the top) and thhrang made Pippa talk about pedophilia again.

Awoogers

thrrang getting stoned for his transgressions against pippapistan(pippa talked about pedophilia because of him) and another batch of hexaposting which lead to an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom