Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

what could have been...

brave_TN79oYZzJq.png

An unironic clip watcher spotted in the wild :whatastory:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

what could have been...

I'm still mixed on the end of that stream, I'm always a fan of getting to poke at the rabbit's brain and hear her honest thoughts about stuff, but the tone shift from her slowly getting passable at the game to pedo talk for like 20 mins was like a bucket of ice water, still think it was fine, and her putting archive fag in his place was an added bonus.

DogBone

I'm still mixed on the end of that stream, I'm always a fan of getting to poke at the rabbit's brain and hear her honest thoughts about stuff, but the tone shift from her slowly getting passable at the game to pedo talk for like 20 mins was like a bucket of ice water, still think it was fine, and her putting archive fag in his place was an added bonus.
I've noticed a trend. Whenever I stop watching a Pippa stream when there's about a half hour left, something terrible happens. Dead Space 3 had a pedo segment after I left. Pizza Tower had a pedo segment after I left.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I've noticed a trend. Whenever I stop watching a Pippa stream when there's about a half hour left, something terrible happens. Dead Space 3 had a pedo segment after I left. Pizza Tower had a pedo segment after I left.
So, like how a seizure dog can react to the portents of a seizure, your stream preference is reflective of Pippa's state of mind in that way? Interesting...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
maybe you have the gift of prophecy

IonProxy

so you're the pippa thread's proctor then...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Null has just found out that literally the only people Ghost follows on Twitter are Pippa and Dizzy. He says that Ghost is now gay because he's sucking up to animes.
Jealousy isn't a good look for Josh tsk tsk

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So did Proctor's Curse transfer to you, or is this more of a master-and-apprentice thing?
E: fuck I keep getting beaten to obvious jokes; how can this keep happening

Salado

Null has just found out that literally the only people Ghost follows on Twitter are Pippa and Dizzy. He says that Ghost is now gay because he's sucking up to animes.
Pippa I get, but Dizzy?

I'm really out of date on Ghost's lore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa I get, but Dizzy?

I'm really out of date on Ghost's lore
The only thing I saw was someone sending Ghost a clip of the Dizzy stream where she outlined what Phase was looking for in its recent job applicants. Don't know if there is more to that, but it seemed like he wasn't aware of Dizzy at the time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't know how to feel about the fact that the "lol thhrang janny!!!" bit is now forever going to be combo'd with being remembered as "the person who one-guy'd Pippa into talking about pedophilia."

I hate it here.
:depressedtako:

IonProxy

I don't know how to feel about the fact that the "lol thhrang janny!!!" bit is now forever going to be combo'd with being remembered as "the person who one-guy'd Pippa into talking about pedophilia."

I hate it here.
Look at the bright side : Your lore is expanding

Salado

I hate it here.
forever.PNG

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I hate it here.
It's okay, sometimes our well intentioned Oshi interactions just go wrong, it's nobody's fault, happens to everyone :smugina:

IonProxy

I think our resident doggo has taken enough damage as it is.
1699652169642.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I hate it here.
your own hubris was your downfall

but hey now your lore will expand even further and one day it will get the attention of lucius merryfaggot

diethylether

bird molecule
I believe we've had enough shit today so here are some cute pippas since I'm going to bed soon

cute2.png01530-1836267697.png1697997064260331.jpg

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I still don't understand how you just blindly walked right into that one... :smugpipi::Vesper-UNHINGED:
pippa why.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom