"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
:SelenHAHAhere:Man I fell asleep mid stream and missed alot huh
:whatastory:
You stupid mutt what were you thinking challenging Pippa to a retard fight? She curb stomped your head in man

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
you got a clip or anything?
Nah, no context, just in general. You're like a really funny natural disaster, like a tornado that somehow happens to draw a dick on the map.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
no, there is no clip, there will be no vod, this is not a "woman tears, nice" situation

this is part of the reason why I hesitate to say when Hexa goes live, and why I didn't initially reply to your image, because someone is actively sending these sorts of things to her to get an averse reaction out of her

I greatly encourage you to stop making fun of her, she doesn't deserve any of this
Leave Hexa ALONE!

1699629898844.png

Pippa has the voice of an angel, it's so adorable and melodic.

As much as it saddens me, she's an adult, If she voluntarily browses these places, she has to control herself or get better at dealing with them, If someone is sending her that kind of stuff, that's in no way a good person to keep around.
If it's as @John Vtuber👁️ says and her friends are sending that to her, who needs enemies ?
She's an adult but one thing to consider about women, is that if something happened in their life during a break up where someone pointed to a certain during it or prior to it, it sticks in their head to the point of psychosis. Maybe that's what's going on here? At which point sure she's an adult but it's also one of those menhera things like how Pippa gets triggered when she thinks about the future, or Shiina when she realizes there's dust in the egg carton slowly forming.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Looks like one of those collab is with airi and tenma

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

IonProxy

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
F-lbVbsXUAA7A8D.png

i didnt watch it yet but i figure this is how it went down

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

diethylether

bird molecule

RedRage

>TBA
it's going to be henya isn't it
Someone on /pcg/ said it got brought up as being next month, no idea the source or validity, but I feel like they would say if it was.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I greatly encourage you to stop making fun of her, she doesn't deserve any of this
Hexa is an FAT grifiting whore and this garbage has absolutely nothing to do with Pippa why is it in the Pippa thread?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
why is it in the Pippa thread?

that's what I want to know as well, and I have no doubt that we're capable of talking ourselves in circles about why we are replying to each other

IonProxy

Somewhat related, I just opened up osrs and I think i'm staying in the beginner spot's pond until I become a god in fishing, isekai style.
e: nvm inventory full

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Somewhat related, I just opened up osrs and I think i'm staying in the beginner spot's pond until I become a god in fishing, isekai style.
e: nvm inventory full

so begins an eternity of skill leveling, welcome to the rest of your life

better to learn as you play, or look up guides if you want maximum efficiency

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Last semi-off topic post from me this morning. I should not have gotten back into Runescape. My ass is sitting here chopping willows at all hours of the day.
to slow my addiction I shall not buy membership, but instead slowly grind the 9m gp in f2p for a bond, pray for me

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY
Has a broom less than a week and nearly gets Pippa canceled again. Pottery.
I'd like the record to show I've never fucked up this badly.
> This message sent from a burner phone in the bushes outside Pippa's computer room window.
Pizza Tower's an indie game, right? I hope the dev watches the stream back after the fact to see what people think about his game.
From what I recall the dev, McPig, is pretty based.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom