"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One day I'll be banned, and you'll all miss me.
Well, I'd have to find another tard to mock, so I guess you're not wrong.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Fair, though I do think "Him getting the boot over disagreeing with Proctor" is a fair enough reason.
His archiving was also really useful. Overall I think he was more useful than he was a problem.
Edit: That artfag really deleted his entire account:
brave_oTL0eay44R.png

RedRage

His archiving was also really useful. Overall I think he was more useful than he was a problem.
Edit: That artfag really deleted his entire account:
View attachment 54747
Looking forward to the retards of the art community latching onto this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looking forward to the retards of the art community latching onto this.
Anyone who takes issue with what she said should [LIVE A HAPPY AND FULFILLING LIFE].

diethylether

bird molecule
I fucking hope yab cast wasn't recorded like this

goddamnit AB you could have at least used a tripod you femboy

idk, she might shake lose the people too dumb to find her again, and going by notPippa's numbers that would be a lot of them. The ones left behind would turn phase into a warzone though.

E: I say that but I think she would make it clear as day who her new life was should it happen, I think the loss of numbers would drive her mad otherwise.
idk, if you put some effort into digging into pippa, you'll find her old account. When I followed it on twitter, it also showed me other recommended follows, which were all phase connect accounts (thank you algorithm). I thought I screenshotted it but I couldn't find it fast enough.
I think the same thing as with vesper would happen, people who know her old account would see that she starts streaming again and the news would spread like wildfire.

Right, but there is for sure a large percentage of her fans that don't watch any other Vtubers, or even really care about the hobby, just Pippa, so I could see those types just fucking off regardless of if the info is out there. Alongside those that would not watch what she does next cause its "not Pippa", we've seen plenty of that with people like Rushia and Kson when they moved on.

Given her recent comments about her more edgy content and how she seems to want to shift away from it, a 180 should she leave or get the boot wouldent be out of the realm of possibilities in my mind.
Maybe, but kson also does more fleshtubing now and acts degenerate half of the time. I never liked rushia but maybe the constant menhera shit scared people off too.

I know Pippa wants to be more idol-like, but I don't know what to make of it. Really depends on what exactly she means by it. If she wants to drop edgy humor and her connection to deeper internet culture to become more seiso, it would probably alienate me enough to stop watching her. There's enough idol snooze on the market already. And I don't mean this in the "would you still watch me if I was mentally stable" way, because those are two entirely different things to me. I wish she would seek more help to improve her mental wellbeing.

God's Strongest Dragoon

idk, if you put some effort into digging into pippa, you'll find her old account.
Ironically the people that try to make posts about her being an evil white supremacist nazi made it easier for people to find her old account if she ever leaves phase.

RedRage

I know Pippa wants to be more idol-like, but I don't know what to make of it. Really depends on what exactly she means by it. If she wants to drop edgy humor and her connection to deeper internet culture to become more seiso, it would probably alienate me enough to stop watching her. There's enough idol snooze on the market already.
Right, I think what she might have been getting at is shifting away from the sort of off the wall things she covers, like the tupla stream and things of that nature, if she stopped being Pippa I could see her going back to her old sort of content, more regular streamer stuff. She might want to do that now, but given what her channel is like in terms of content variety I could understand if she's worried it would affect her analytics and the like.
And I don't mean this in the "would you still watch me if I was mentally stable" way, because those are two entirely different things to me. I wish she would seek more help to improve her mental wellbeing.
I'd hope by now that she knows the people who actually care about her would still care even if she got better, but given how often chat encourages her away from it like with the BP thing during the first lego stream, still fucking mad at chat for saying its fine to ignore it for content I can see her still holding the opinion that she'll fail if she gets her shit together.

E: We wouldent be spitballing in the dark over what the menhera rabbit might be thinking if she had an internal dialog and could articulate her thoughts, but we deal with her all the same.:icanfixher:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
idk, she might shake lose the people too dumb to find her again, and going by notPippa's numbers that would be a lot of them. The ones left behind would turn phase into a warzone though.

E: I say that but I think she would make it clear as day who her new life was should it happen, I think the loss of numbers would drive her mad otherwise.
I still say it'd be the funniest shit if this happens and a few weeks later she gets the :talentfreedom: letter. :chaos:

But it looks like for she's in the pink and hopefully she never has to cross that bridge.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I still say it'd be the funniest shit if this happens and a few weeks later she gets the :talentfreedom: letter. :chaos:
On a serious note, talent freedom would be far more of a curse than a blessing for Pippa. With how unruly her chat gets these days and with how many of them encourage her to do stupid shit or just want her to be a mouthpiece for their politispergatory, "management said no" and "I'm not allowed to talk about this" will become more useful tools to avoid much bigger headaches later.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
On a serious note, talent freedom would be far more of a curse than a blessing for Pippa. With how unruly her chat gets these days and with how many of them encourage her to do stupid shit or just want her to be a mouthpiece for their politispergatory, "management said no" and "I'm not allowed to talk about this" will become more useful tools to avoid much bigger headaches later.
She's also said several times that she needs a wrangler. So "management said no" and "I'm not allowed to talk about it" are often useful instructions, by her own admission.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
...That artfag really deleted his entire account...
Especially rich coming from a profession that (in theory) espouses the virtues of expressing creativity regardless of the means, decry the limitations of copyright and how information and art should be "free" (happen to agree somewhat on the copyright matter), and constantly bemoan the realities of living in a capitalist society...

...But the very moment a tool comes along that rapidly democratizes creative expression, suddenly all those things don't matter anymore: you need to learn how to make good art, you can't steal my art, and fuck you, pay me.
Off-topic sperging now over, for now...

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I unironically don't think she really could be a more seiso/idol type. Maybe she could chill out a bit and do "nicer" content or whatever but I don't think she could manage to ever drop a majority of it. Pippa will definitely let a kill yourself slip out or some other comment like her corless fetish posting, or half the coffin game stream, basically any collab with someone she's familiar with, playing jong with, etc. She would never be able to play any game but pokemon ever again. Even Chilla's games tend to get some rants rolling fairly often.
She's gotten pretty good at holding it back to an extent though. Doesn't immediately spaghet all over and rambling about unhinged shit like she used to when awkward and uncomfortable.

It's like that time Tenma decided she would clean up her act and stop cursing before the first Mahjong Soul thing. The Pizza Tower stream where she said "No more cursing" before filling up the swear jar in like 30 minutes or whatever was pretty amusing. Also you could see how well it went/stuck after like two rounds were played during said sponsored stream. Mahjong Soul came back so they couldn't have felt like it was THAT much of a brand risk.

But it looks like for she's in the pink and hopefully she never has to cross that bridge.
Man I don't even hate the people in Vshojo, but there's some special tism hole in my brain that will always have a dislike toward the group itself just for that tag line. It's petty sure but it really just annoys me in the weirdest way because it's so self righteous and holier than thou sounding to me lol

Guess we'll see but so far things seem pretty smooth over in PC land. Regardless of whatever else and the rough start, fishman seems to have learned to sit back, support his hires, and just let things roll until an issue happens. And their managers are killin it so far beyond that from everything we've heard.

RedRage

She's also said several times that she needs a wrangler. So "management said no" and "I'm not allowed to talk about it" are often useful instructions, by her own admission.
She'd probably also feel bad if she kept shooting down chats recommendations if they are something she's not interested in, so being able to have some of the ideas shot down by management instead probably has done some load sharing in regards to her mental
Man I don't even hate the people in Vshojo, but there's some special tism hole in my brain that will always have a dislike toward the group itself just for that tag line. It's petty sure but it really just annoys me in the weirdest way because it's so self righteous and holier than thou sounding to me lol
Don't exactly blame you, even Kson, who plenty of people thought would come out of the gates swinging when she went indie again, did basically nothing but play kusoge and zatsu, so I think some of the pressure to make content thats not "watch video's chat sends in" for 6 hours a day is probably better for her than any of us realize, herself included.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Pippa you did this! I don't know how, but they're putting your brown girl in the game for you!:pippaworship:I

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Don't exactly blame you, even Kson, who plenty of people thought would come out of the gates swinging when she went indie again, did basically nothing but play kusoge and zatsu, so I think some of the pressure to make content thats not "watch video's chat sends in" for 6 hours a day is probably better for her than any of us realize, herself included.
I'm glad the retirement home is taking care of some people I like but the whole "HAHA I am free, I can do whatever I want now bitches!" *becomes part generic twitch ethot then does similar idol shit* part was.. a choice alright. It's not even like I blame her for the decision to leave of course what with all the issues and inferred management bullshit but hyping up being free then doing basically nothing special was eye rolling to me.

Also against my better judgement I fiddle with Jong a little on and off so seeing that pop up in game was funny. But their rates suck so I ain't gettin shit anyway so not going to get hopeful about it lol

RedRage

But their rates suck so I ain't gettin shit anyway so not going to get hopeful about it lol
Yeah the 5% and cost of one pity has me just F2Ping it.

diethylether

bird molecule
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom