[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No feed Riro, she looks like she could die at any moment

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For a reputable company, terminating a talent is an absolute last resort, since the damages include but are not limited to: a noticeable drop in revenue, poor optics hurting audience engagement and discouraging new talent applicants, and low morale among the remaining talents and staff possibly leading to further voluntary graduations.
Why'd Vesper and Magni get terminated then?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why'd Vesper and Magni get terminated then?
Well Vesper attacked Takeshi with his spear and got Gura pregnant. Not sure about Magni.

Sven

Well Vesper attacked Takeshi with his spear and got Gura pregnant. Not sure about Magni.
I'm honestly shocked that between his autism and Japanese Corpo autism the man made it the full year before dipping. I mean he ate a hiatus and disappeared for a few days in that time but he still made it without someone dying somehow.

RedRage

Considering we were back on the topic of Hexa, I wonder if the fat stuff is really what got her, or if she saw that /pcg/ was talking about Pippa running off to jong instead of going to sleep and thats what sparked the meltdown, and then she latched onto everything negative the thread said?

Salado

Considering we were back on the topic of Hexa, I wonder if the fat stuff is really what got her, or if she saw that /pcg/ was talking about Pippa running off to jong instead of going to sleep and thats what sparked the meltdown, and then she latched onto everything negative the thread said?
After she gave the audience a sneak peek into her... well, living conditions I'd say all of the above.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
idk, she might shake lose the people too dumb to find her again, and going by notPippa's numbers that would be a lot of them. The ones left behind would turn phase into a warzone though.

E: I say that but I think she would make it clear as day who her new life was should it happen, I think the loss of numbers would drive her mad otherwise.
she doesnt have to do anything. someone posts it here, then we post it everywhere.

RedRage

she doesnt have to do anything. someone posts it here, then we post it everywhere.
Right, but there is for sure a large percentage of her fans that don't watch any other Vtubers, or even really care about the hobby, just Pippa, so I could see those types just fucking off regardless of if the info is out there. Alongside those that would not watch what she does next cause its "not Pippa", we've seen plenty of that with people like Rushia and Kson when they moved on.

After she gave the audience a sneak peek into her... well, living conditions I'd say all of the above.
Probably yeah, what I'm getting at is that it might not be fair to her to say that she just got one guy'd, there was a lot going on during that day that seemed to all come undone once the collab was over. If anything I'd say Pippa gets one guy'd more than Hexa from what I've watched of her since.

Unless meat pippa changes her act
Given her recent comments about her more edgy content and how she seems to want to shift away from it, a 180 should she leave or get the boot wouldent be out of the realm of possibilities in my mind.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Right, but there is for sure a large percentage of her fans that don't watch any other Vtubers, or even really care about the hobby, just Pippa, so I could see those types just fucking off regardless of if the info is out there. Alongside those that would not watch what she does next cause its "not Pippa", we've seen plenty of that with people like Rushia and Kson when they moved on.
those weebs are japtarded company loyalists who love nipland idol culture. The chad occidents follow the actress. Unless meat pippa changes her act, a majority will follow.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699332695816.png

RedRage

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She dogwhistles this place hard.

surely that can't be true, otherwise I would have to worry about one day waking up chained in her basement, so she makes sure I never go back on my word again

so it's all just a little hee-hee, ha-ha, hoo-hoo, funny jokes and I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter
We all do buddy, we all do. :pippasadl:
If I'm being honest here, I don't think "Reticule likes him" comes across as a compelling reason to bring him back.

RedRage

If I'm being honest here, I don't think "Reticule likes him" comes across as a compelling reason to bring him back.
Fair, though I do think "Him getting the boot over disagreeing with Proctor" is a fair enough reason.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
One day I'll be banned, and you'll all miss me.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Fair, though I do think "Him getting the boot over disagreeing with Proctor" is a fair enough reason.
I think that's reasonable, it's just a good idea to decide who your best spokesperson is, otherwise you're shooting yourself in the foot.

One day I'll be banned, and you'll all miss me.
I would miss you, that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom