"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

What newfound fans? She's got a couple on this forum, and like one guy that ritualposts on /pcg/. Are you one of the seething anons that replies to that post or something? :smugpipi:
I've assumed it was him or short that responds to the hexa post with "Whore fat fat fat" Though my money is on short given that was pretty much his response here before when she got brought up
I hope you're all happy now.
I am, balance is being restored with the return of dogmod.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Speaking of Hexa and Pippa, one thing I don't think anyone mentioned was how Pippa not too long ago was talking about how if the time came and she needed to be culled from Phase for being too yab or disobeying the Fish too often she'd understand. I wonder if those two things are related.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I've assumed it was him or short that responds to the hexa post with "Whore fat fat fat" Though my money is on short given that was pretty much his response here before when she got brought up

I am, balance is being restored with the return of dogmod.
Probably Short. Pipkun can't help posting his shitty art every chance he gets :whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm sure the fishman is, how much is he paying you?
Ask that to Proctor...

(Totally real with no edits whatsoever.)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm sure the fishman is, how much is he paying you?
He gets paid as all jannies do, in Fishman's everlasting gratitude and a thumbs up.

RedRage

He gets paid as all jannies do, in Fishman's everlasting gratitude and a thumbs up.
Don't forget the coffee and jong games.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Don't forget the coffee and jong games.
You're far too optimistic, he has to pay for the awful coffee like every other CaPipi.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I fucking hope yab cast wasn't recorded like this

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

We're back to the early 2000s
back-to-the-future-time-travel.gif

DogBone

Speaking of Hexa and Pippa, one thing I don't think anyone mentioned was how Pippa not too long ago was talking about how if the time came and she needed to be culled from Phase for being too yab or disobeying the Fish too often she'd understand. I wonder if those two things are related.
What would happen to the company if that happened? What is the overlap with the other talents, who all get much lower viewership by a LOT. Wouldn't a lot of the more unhinged Pippa fans become hardcore antis that could lead to other talents getting harassed? How much of Phase's income would be lost if they no longer got the cut from Pippa?

JMForte

Blame the talents or whoever for not wanting to upload the entire panels and just the highlights. He did say he was waiting on the soundguy for the obs recording of the audio for the other panels.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
What would happen to the company if that happened? What is the overlap with the other talents, who all get much lower viewership by a LOT. Wouldn't a lot of the more unhinged Pippa fans become hardcore antis that could lead to other talents getting harassed? How much of Phase's income would be lost if they no longer got the cut from Pippa?
You seem to have correctly deduced that Pippa's persistent Imposter Syndrome has no basis in reality.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She qualified it by saying in the event that Phase was losing out on opportunities because of her, not that she randomly got axed when Phase didn't have other big names like her. I'm just saying that I think there must have been some reason she said that and being blacklisted from collabing with someone could be it, maybe Phase didn't want the collab in the first place and she just went with her normal "do it and ask for permission later" approach.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I don't think the talents would be attacked directly, they're pretty much universally liked by pippa's base. They would have to deal with people raising it in their chats constantly though & the usual antis would jump at the chance to stir shit.

Management on the other hand would need to hire security.

JMForte

She qualified it by saying in the event that Phase was losing out on opportunities because of her, not that she randomly got axed when Phase didn't have other big names like her. I'm just saying that I think there must have been some reason she said that and being blacklisted from collabing with someone could be it, maybe Phase didn't want the collab in the first place and she just went with her normal "do it and ask for permission later" approach.
Why would they say no to the Hexa collab? Why would a Hexa collab stop them from getting opportunities? Every time Pippa talks about this stuff she says the exact same thing, that she would understand and accept and be okay with getting let go from Phase if she is getting in the way of the others opportunities. She has said it countless times.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why would they say no to the Hexa collab? Why would a Hexa collab stop them from getting opportunities? Every time Pippa talks about this stuff she says the exact same thing, that she would understand and accept and be okay with getting let go from Phase if she is getting in the way of the others opportunities. She has said it countless times.
I don't know, she said it a couple days right before supposedly Hexa said Pippa's not allowed to come over and play again because her Fish mom said no.

RedRage

I don't think the talents would be attacked directly, they're pretty much universally liked by pippa's base. They would have to deal with people raising it in their chats constantly though & the usual antis would jump at the chance to stir shit.

Management on the other hand would need to hire security.
Fishman would have to get sentries in front of his merch warehouse hideout.

Salado

It would be the proverbial "shoot themselves in the foot" I think. But with a grenade.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think if that would happen it would damage Phase quite a bit. The issue is, is if Tenma would also take off if that happened. Like the three "yabbiest" streamers, Pippa, Tenma and Lumi are also their most consistent ones. While I think losing someone like Lia might damage the brand more, the issue is, is that Pippa streams consistently, makes the most and she essentially is now "the face" of the company. While none of the others, again sans Lumi or Tenma seem as committed to the streamer grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom