"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't know, she said it a couple days right before supposedly Hexa said Pippa's not allowed to come over and play again because her Fish mom said no.

Did Hexa ever clarify? I could see this being entirely in her head, or her misinterpreting a conversation. She could actually not be banned from further collabs and is just ultra-menhera-woman-braining it to appear like that to her.

JMForte

I don't know, she said it a couple days right before supposedly Hexa said Pippa's not allowed to come over and play again because her Fish mom said no.
Have you thought, maybe, just maybe, we don't even know for sure if she is actually blacklisted and it's not her brainworms? Or maybe the reason if she did get blacklisted was because she schizoed out the night after the Pippa collab? You're taking two separate things and trying to fuse them together. These are two different things, Pippa saying as she has before that she would be ok with getting fired if it meant the other girls would get better opportunities, and Hexa getting blacklisted because she went schizo. There are a thousand and one other things that Pippa has done, by herself, that would be more damaging and impair the ability of Phase to get opportunity than a vtuber Pippa collabed with going schizo and possibly getting blacklisted.

RedRage

Did Hexa ever clarify? I could see this being entirely in her head, or her misinterpreting a conversation. She could actually not be banned from further collabs and is just ultra-menhera-woman-braining it to appear like that to her.
I dont think so, but it could also be that she cant, or at least feels like she cant/shouldn't over share.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Probably Short. Pipkun can't help posting his shitty art every chance he gets :whatastory:
im an artist's artist you philistine. although some new people were concern posting over a pic i drew today. (they appear to be sea)

JMForte

She also said she thought she burned the bridge with Phase and sounded unsure of anything the entire time. At least that was what I took away.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What would happen to the company if that happened? What is the overlap with the other talents, who all get much lower viewership by a LOT. Wouldn't a lot of the more unhinged Pippa fans become hardcore antis that could lead to other talents getting harassed? How much of Phase's income would be lost if they no longer got the cut from Pippa?
No way! Who would have dossiers of all their favorite talents ready to nuke them from orbit if they turned on the Pippa? That's crazy. :menhera:
I think if Fishman does what he says with PC's money, they would be okay financially, but would be completely stunted and probably take a huge rep loss that can't be recovered. That is, not over spending and always having a budget for the months ahead and planning ahead. It would be a huge loss for them and a huge upset, pretty much regardless of the reasons why they broke off with Pippa. I really don't think they ever would ditch Pippa unless is was something so bad that it forced their hand, like legal issues. Even if she couldn't stream for an extended or indefinite time, I don't think they would graduate her. The idea of getting rid of her for some other opportunity just doesn't seem realistic at all. How is somebody going to be offering them enough money to make giving up their biggest star make any sense?

famous artist pipkun

No way! Who would have dossiers of all their favorite talents ready to nuke them from orbit if they turned on the Pippa? That's crazy. :menhera:
I think if Fishman does what he says with PC's money, they would be okay financially, but would be completely stunted and probably take a huge rep loss that can't be recovered. That is, not over spending and always having a budget for the months ahead and planning ahead. It would be a huge loss for them and a huge upset, pretty much regardless of the reasons why they broke off with Pippa. I really don't think they ever would ditch Pippa unless is was something so bad that it forced their hand, like legal issues. Even if she couldn't stream for an extended or indefinite time, I don't think they would graduate her. The idea of getting rid of her for some other opportunity just doesn't seem realistic at all. How is somebody going to be offering them enough money to make giving up their biggest star make any sense?
I'm glad the west dropped any pretension on roomate shit. 2 years ago, yuni didnt see a lot of overlap with her pippa crowd. these days? bet everyone would hop over.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To be honest, after the shit with Yuri, Fishman seems very lenient and reasonable, so I doubt this would ever happen.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

famous artist pipkun

To be honest, after the shit with Yuri, Fishman seems very lenient and reasonable, so I doubt this would ever happen.
imagine how retarded capipis would be after a pippa firing.

RedRage

imagine how retarded capipis would be after a pippa firing.
idk, she might shake lose the people too dumb to find her again, and going by notPippa's numbers that would be a lot of them. The ones left behind would turn phase into a warzone though.

E: I say that but I think she would make it clear as day who her new life was should it happen, I think the loss of numbers would drive her mad otherwise.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Since some were referencing my Dizzy post recently, I checked to see if the links were still working and noticed Dizzy updated her instagram profile pic.
She doesn't appear to have dyed hair anymore or be brown. Actually looks more East Asian.
View attachment 54732
I wonder if this change came from speculation about her race.
Openly calls herself Chinese now.
She dogwhistles this place hard.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of Hexa and Pippa, one thing I don't think anyone mentioned was how Pippa not too long ago was talking about how if the time came and she needed to be culled from Phase for being too yab or disobeying the Fish too often she'd understand. I wonder if those two things are related.
What would happen to the company if that happened? What is the overlap with the other talents, who all get much lower viewership by a LOT. Wouldn't a lot of the more unhinged Pippa fans become hardcore antis that could lead to other talents getting harassed? How much of Phase's income would be lost if they no longer got the cut from Pippa?
These timeloops are repetitive but I know they're far more frequent in the rabbit's head than they are on the forum so I guess I can humour it again.

For a reputable company, terminating a talent is an absolute last resort, since the damages include but are not limited to: a noticeable drop in revenue, poor optics hurting audience engagement and discouraging new talent applicants, and low morale among the remaining talents and staff possibly leading to further voluntary graduations.

Weigh that up against "we might not get x sponsorship" or "random faggots will be mad on Twitter", for some perspective. Fishfag is only partially retarded rather than completely retarded, and even if he were genuinely mad that his most popular talent was a divisive figure in the community (and he's obviously not since he very publicly plays along with the girls' banter and has let a lot fly that he could have easily shut down a long time ago), I believe he's smart enough to just let it happen than to rock the boat for a few brand deals.

RedRage

These timeloops are repetitive but I know they're far more frequent in the rabbit's head than they are on the forum so I guess I can humour it again.

For a reputable company, terminating a talent is an absolute last resort, since the damages include but are not limited to: a noticeable drop in revenue, poor optics hurting audience engagement and discouraging new talent applicants, and low morale among the remaining talents and staff possibly leading to further voluntary graduations.

Weigh that up against "we might not get x sponsorship" or "random faggots will be mad on Twitter", for some perspective. Fishfag is only partially retarded rather than completely retarded, and even if he were genuinely mad that his most popular talent was a divisive figure in the community (and he's obviously not since he very publicly plays along with the girls' banter and has let a lot fly that he could have easily shut down a long time ago), I believe he's smart enough to just let it happen than to rock the boat for a few brand deals.
I don't think anyone here was genuinely considering it as a possibility as of right now, more so just contemplating the effects it would have along with how that mentality might be affecting her.

Topo Chico

Since some were referencing my Dizzy post recently, I checked to see if the links were still working and noticed Dizzy updated her instagram profile pic.
She doesn't appear to have dyed hair anymore or be brown. Actually looks more East Asian.
View attachment 54732
I wonder if this change came from speculation about her race.
Openly calls herself Chinese now.
Her and Pippa need to be eating large double pepperoni pizzas once a day until conditions improve. :annoyedpippa:
Or doing the GOMAD diet

RedRage

Her and Pippa need to be eating large double pepperoni pizzas once a day until conditions improve. :annoyedpippa:
Or doing the GOMAD diet
I still find the diet argument funny as hell from Pippa, who is probably stick thin from her shit diet

Topo Chico

I still find the diet argument funny as hell from Pippa, who is probably stick thin from her shit diet
I can fix her. She just needs a strong man to feed her on the hour every hour. She’s just a little forgetful, it’s adorably perfect.
:pippasquish:
I am ordering dozens of boxes of poptarts as I type this in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom