Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_sPGxDjsmMr.png
:whatastory:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

In today's example of the failure of the American mental health system...
Not sure about Magni.
Took HomoEn literally and tried to get speared
I'm glad the retirement home is taking care of some people I like but the whole "HAHA I am free, I can do whatever I want now bitches!" *becomes part generic twitch ethot then does similar idol shit* part was.. a choice alright. It's not even like I blame her for the decision to leave of course what with all the issues and inferred management bullshit but hyping up being free then doing basically nothing special was eye rolling to me.
Talent Freedom is a neat marketing tagline but it does run into the reality that some people really do need a manager to reign in their worst impulses and prompt them to be actually productive yeah.
Matara joined and is very self-driven and already on the ball when it comes to keeping to a schedule and organising collabs or events, whereas I haven't seen Kuro do much in particular in roughly the same timeframe. Zentreya/Henya/Haruka and to a bit lesser extent Geega have their thing going on with constant crossover and unofficial collabs that's doing very well (seriously if you haven't watched at least their shared minecraft stuff give it a go, or at least Henya, they're gold right now) and then you have Hime Hajime who by all accounts joined just so she could have a neat sticker and is completely uninterested in vtubing otherwise.
Or to step outside Vshojo a bit, the indie Bao and her hiring a manager who took her twitter account from her because it was just a detriment to her content and attitude.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck is going on in the LEC comments?

1699384959101.png
1699385001935.png
1699385018533.png

Topo Chico

You know who eats on stream? It ain’t Pippa, but Panko, eating her mom’s home made sausage pizza. Pippa should learn from Panko. Nice sausage pizza eaten on stream to let chat know you’re eating good. Very good. Yes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know who eats on stream? It ain’t Pippa, but Panko, eating her mom’s home made sausage pizza. Pippa should learn from Panko. Nice sausage pizza eaten on stream to let chat know you’re eating good. Very good. Yes.
why do you seem so eerily glad Panko is eating Homemade sausage pizza on stream

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That's pretty standard for that turtle guy. No idea what the fuck is going on with the first post though. I ain't reading all that.
tl;dr he's arguing in favour of legalising prostitution, even though that wasn't brought up in the clip

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
tl;dr he's arguing in favour of legalising prostitution, even though that wasn't brought up in the clip
Of course a Pippa fan would argue for that :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Just a turtle chad is basically reticule but being more overtly coomery. From the times I've seen him on Pippa clips atleast.

Pretty sure he pulls it on ASMR stream vods as well from what I remember, never bothered screenshotting seems like a harmless shitposter overall.

diethylether

bird molecule
yeah the turtle dude pops up under almost every LEC Pippa clip, and even other Pippa clips, and he's always posting about breeding her :depressedtako:

... and then you have Hime Hajime who by all accounts joined just so she could have a neat sticker and is completely uninterested in vtubing otherwise.
Hah, I initially went "who?" until I remembered that sydsnap/Hime was part of vshoujo :SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Um.... I think he likes girls a little bigger then that... if you get my meaning :smugpipi:
I think girls of all shapes and sizes are beautiful (especially the brown ones:MozumiPichi:), It's just when you start to look like either Eugina Cooney or Honey Boo Boo's mom that you start to lose me.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If you were in a fight, do you think you would ever lose to anyone?
I don't trouble myself with things like winning or losing, but do you really think I'd lose to anyone?

Oh, and Pippa pregame today

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Henya/Tenma/Fishman mahjong collab possibly? :unsure:

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did you know that just_a_turtle_fag also ritualposted about Pippa being breedable on this clip of all things. Its got the most thumbs up of all the comments to.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Did you know that just_a_turtle_fag also ritualposted about Pippa being breedable on this clip of all things. Its got the most thumbs up of all the comments to.

1699400219578.png

okay I laughed :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom