"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

formerly pipkin (Parody)

hmm who is the last person I'd suspect to be on the funny bunnys live stream... Wait I know! channels4_profile.jpg It's Coomalot! :smugpipi:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"PENIS HAVERS could be here," he thought. "I've never seen this stream before. There could be PENIS HAVERS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against an-non's flabby stomach. "I HATE PENIS HAVERS" he thought. Our Posts reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as Phase-Connect Coffee circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his fear of penis havers after dark. "With schizophrenia, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.
1699401822369.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JMForte

"PENIS HAVERS could be here," he thought. "I've never seen this stream before. There could be PENIS HAVERS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against an-non's flabby stomach. "I HATE PENIS HAVERS" he thought. Our Posts reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as Phase-Connect Coffee circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his fear of penis havers after dark. "With schizophrenia, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.
View attachment 54849
Just like Pipkin "You just know it's over when they collab with males" Pippa

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Salado

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's the Knotudsen guy.
It was Hololive first, then he started talking about Knudsen and put him on instead. I don't get how Knudsen could make a video about Eve and nothing but Eve instead of delving into the real world background stuff for six hours.

Salado

It was Hololive first, then he started talking about Knudsen and put him on instead. I don't get how Knudsen could make a video about Eve and nothing but Eve instead of delving into the real world background stuff for six hours.
He doesn't care anymore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It wouldn't shock me if she did. She's said she does stuff to piss off her fans at times and with how much she seems to actually want /pcg/ to not hate her it always comes off as sad and pathetic when she does shit with the purpose to anger them then she goes "oh fuck" when they get angry that she starts doing things to pander and appease them.
why come pippa aint collob with me?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i feel like the real world shit was overblown. no proof some ruskie cut the electrical lines to the bob commander

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Anime Fan

She's playing that Don't Scream game tonight.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I saw Yuko play this. This could be another flavor of the month however it is only like 18 minutes long so

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

It's not Halloween season anymore, Pippa, you can stop playing the horror games...

CONCERNFAGGING INTIATED

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
enough of the concerning! quick!, a distraction

I'm sorry

Salado

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.