"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

>Has a chat full of autists that would love to watch her play Pokémon
> Is herself a Pokémon autist
>Does a small handful of Pokémon streams over almost 3 years
The fuck?

E: Adding onto this, play infinite fusions you pink bitch, you'd get hours of content just fusing dumb shit alone.
I will grant one excuse that I think most can agree on, the vanilla games themselves tend to be boring to watch. Now given her ability to either Zatsu or just plan old rant for hours on end this really isn't a big issue for Pippa though.

RedRage

I will grant one excuse that I think most can agree on, the vanilla games themselves tend to be boring to watch. Now given her ability to either Zatsu or just plan old rant for hours on end this really isn't a big issue for Pippa though.
I think if we are gonna get one it'll be on twitch given the stream variety thing she went on the other day about her main channel.
Pippa make a game streams alt at least for the vods so we don't rely on AF incase he has a fag meltdown down the line.

E: Given the recent Kirsche situation, I think its pretty funny people were saying she's less of a brand risk than Hexa given her direct, repeated, and logged ties to this place, a kiwi adjacent forum. Do I think her being here is an issue? No. Would the general public try and tie her around Pippa's neck? Absolutely.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Pippa should play Viva Piñata. The greatest game ever made. Then she should play Viva Piñata trouble in paradise. The other greatest game ever made. I know she should play this because I like those games.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
since this is runescapeposting now, I fucked up by choosing phoenix gang and now I have no one to get the other half of the shield because everyone else chooses phoenix gang
I don't know what this is, but I did earnest the chicken, goblin diplomacy and some new scream inspired quests. New as in wasn't in the game 20 years ago. It's nice there's an auction house now, instead of standing around yelling. I hope Pippa is impressed by my fishing and cooking skills. I hope the afk fishers like the piles of their burnt fish I leave them.:SelenHAHAhere:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You say that until Pokemon makes a poptart gun creature. THEN we'll see how big an issue it is.

DogBone

You say that until Pokemon makes a poptart gun creature. THEN we'll see how big an issue it is.
There should be a gun pokemon. Make it a chameleon with a barrel for a nose. Call it Glockleon.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Exploring her Italian roots on Thursday and staring at explosions on Friday. Dates may or may not be correct.

RedRage

Exploring her Italian roots on Thursday and staring at explosions on Friday. Dates may or may not be correct.

No Pippa till Thursday? Fuck. The Pipparents around I'm guessing?

Eureka

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_ZWElX7gH9g.png

RedRage

RedRage

kingcaid

No Pippa till Thursday? Fuck. The Pipparents around I'm guessing?
Would assume if the parents were visiting this week she would have been more menhera last week.

RedRage

Would assume if the parents were visiting this week she would have been more menhera last week.
Henya collab and con might have boosted moral, she did leak it a bit with the friend talk during the lego stream.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I'm using all the latest blockers, including UBO, and I got hit.
Twitch just sucks that much.
If you want to block twitch with ublock, you need to add a script.

Go down to "scripts", I personnally use vaft.

RedRage

Doing some backreading cause I'd not been back here til the tail end of the jong arc, but holy shit some of you people are two faced as fuck when it comes to the idea that jongcord weren't grifters but Hexa for sure is for some reason. Really making it clear that the only reason some of you hold that opinion is because it "owns the incel unicorns"

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Doing some backreading cause I'd not been back here til the tail end of the jong arc, but holy shit some of you people are two faced as fuck when it comes to the idea that jongcord weren't grifters but Hexa for sure is for some reason. Really making it clear that the only reason some of you hold that opinion is because it "owns the incel unicorns"
I thought the grift shit was more of a /pcg/ sentiment than a here sentiment tbh; vitriol towards grifters has been (rightfully) directed towards the real bad collabs like camelot and rekieta from what I've seen here (I wasn't in the fandom during that era, so I only have some backreading to go off from).

RedRage

I thought the grift shit was more of a /pcg/ sentiment than a here sentiment tbh; vitriol towards grifters has been (rightfully) directed towards the real bad collabs like camelot and rekieta from what I've seen here (I wasn't in the fandom during that era, so I only have some backreading to go off from).
I'm talking at around the 3k page mark, during the uwu and friends guerilla. any instance of someone saying they might be grifting off of her was met with mostly just calling them/chat/pcg a unicorn. But when pcg likes someone like hexa who's "grifting" moment was a clear cut woman moment after it sunk in she just blew the collab with someone she looked up to as just like her, those same people that shout unicorn quickly turn around and say that if hexa got blacklisted is cause she's clearly a grifter, as apossed to a fangirl who fucked up the collab as hard as any of us would if we were tossed into one with Pippa.
Maybe I just don't remember but was hexa being a grifter ever a topic?
I know that she was talked about a lot due to how the collab went but I don't remember anything about grifting, just that she is menhera. I mostly grew annoyed because people didn't stop talking about her in the PIPPA thread, since I'm largely indifferent to Hexa as a whole.
Got brought up last night when someone on PCG said she was talking about probably being blacklisted from PC.

EDIT: Yeah, think I'm swinging at ghosts. Guess catching up on the thread and the proc drama was too much for the night lmao, I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
I know that she was talked about a lot due to how the collab went but I don't remember anything about grifting, just that she is menhera. I mostly grew annoyed because people didn't stop talking about her in the PIPPA thread, since I'm largely indifferent to Hexa as a whole.

e. I'd also argue that if she was blacklisted from collabing, it's that she had a meltdown and showing /pcg/ on stream, which phase doesn't like. Pippa herself has said she isn't supposed to talk about or mention /pcg/ on stream. I don't think hexa is a grifter? At least I don't know why she should qualify as one.

DogBone

e. I'd also argue that if she was blacklisted from collabing, it's that she had a meltdown and showing /pcg/ on stream, which phase doesn't like. Pippa herself has said she isn't supposed to talk about or mention /pcg/ on stream. I don't think hexa is a grifter? At least I don't know why she should qualify as one.
iirc, the reason why some people may have been calling her a grifter is because of what she said about Yandere Dev and Onision. She talked to Pippa about how she paid a small amount of money and basically got access to them very easily. I think people may have seen that as her catfishing them for content, but I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom