"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Maybe I just don't remember but was hexa being a grifter ever a topic?
It was mostly (I assume) a passing thought that doing this many amount of faux pas would be either a cataclysmic menhera or a gigabrain grifter, I don't subscribe to the latter since I doubt even a grifter would try to jeopardize the peaceful lives of their family and stressing themselves (liver damage from being an alcoholic), for 60 more viewers and a desk.
iirc, the reason why some people may have been calling her a grifter is because of what she said about Yandere Dev and Onision. She talked to Pippa about how she paid a small amount of money and basically got access to them very easily. I think people may have seen that as her catfishing them for content, but I don't know for sure.
I see the point, but it seems to me more along the lines of trying to impress pippa middle school style, she's not the most emotionally mature person and I wouldn't put it past her to say that just to get some kind of recognition from what i would believe to be one of her oshis.
shes a grifter because she says shes been a kiwi for years and then got one guyed in by lazy fat bait.
Fair, counterpoint : woman + glass cannon + she copes with her friend's suicide by shoving food into her face and downing an ungodly amount of tito's.
e:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
iirc, the reason why some people may have been calling her a grifter is because of what she said about Yandere Dev and Onision. She talked to Pippa about how she paid a small amount of money and basically got access to them very easily. I think people may have seen that as her catfishing them for content, but I don't know for sure.
shes a grifter because she says shes been a kiwi for years and then got one guyed in by lazy fat bait.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lvl8

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Didn't our Fuhrer just get one guy'd by lazy fat bait?

I don't think being a member of such things for years makes you immune to human follies. From my perspective, Hexa just had emotions running high at the time. Combine that with her being, you know, a woman, and the results from that night aren't surprising in the least.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Instead of taking the bait, I'll switch topics back to R U N E S C A P E

Unfortunately all of my prior characters have been disintegrated in the big Jagex move, so I'm going to put together a new one, spin up membership, fall into addiction in the event she actually comes back to the game before the end of the year, because Christmas is coming up, and RuneScape Christmas is guaranteed to be boomer-certified good content and 1000% stream bait for content creators (+ Pippa)

Imagine, if you will, the Pippatriots gathering together in OSRS during the Christmas event, and shooting the shit while the song plays endlessly on loop, now that's what I call a good time - Christmas in 2007 only comes around once a year, and you can only re-live those memories via OSRS

harines aren't welcome though

famous artist pipkun

wait she was one guyd?

i did not know that
/pcg/ post calling her fat nonetheless.

i dont see anyone spamming jongcord streamers as much as hexa here. the grift is real.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Maybe I just don't remember but was hexa being a grifter ever a topic?
I know that she was talked about a lot due to how the collab went but I don't remember anything about grifting, just that she is menhera. I mostly grew annoyed because people didn't stop talking about her in the PIPPA thread, since I'm largely indifferent to Hexa as a whole.

e. I'd also argue that if she was blacklisted from collabing, it's that she had a meltdown and showing /pcg/ on stream, which phase doesn't like. Pippa herself has said she isn't supposed to talk about or mention /pcg/ on stream. I don't think hexa is a grifter? At least I don't know why she should qualify as one.
It was a topic.
I'm going to say it. I think she's just grifting.
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owning a Kiwi Silver Coin, which might imply she owns one), it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.
I knew it wasn't a grift. I just wasn't prepared for how mentally ill this woman is.
Once again, I am always right :smugpipi:

RedRage

It was a topic.

Once again, I am always right :smugpipi:
Thanks for this, turns out I was not punching at ghosts after all. Could not find them for the life of me.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Thanks for this, turns out I was not punching at ghosts after all. Could not find them for the life of me.
There were more, but I didn't feel like quoting everything.

RedRage

There were more, but I didn't feel like quoting everything.
Yeah I thought so, but that whole fiasco was when I was at like 36+ hours up so it was a bit of a fever dream

at least punching ghosts is somewhat thematic to the month
That was last month, I should be punching, idk, turkeys or something.

Awoogers

at least punching ghosts is somewhat thematic to the month

famous artist pipkun

Awoogers

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Look what I found in the woods.
edited.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One last one; I don't want to run this into the ground and have it become unfunny:

1699286763988.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Down with the infidels :pekomusliml:

translation is also "never meet your heros"

:sakanapleasepippa:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom