"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I trust that I can go to bed without some random guerilla stream, I'll be really mad if she does something like that now of all times when I expect her to crash.

E: Stop giving this rainbows I wanna sleep...

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I trust that I can go to bed without some random guerilla stream, I'll be really mad if she does something like that now of all times when I expect her to crash.

E: Stop giving this rainbows I wanna sleep...
I'm sure you'll be fine, last i recall her streaming on sunday was that genshin sponsorship

kingcaid

For no reason at all, can you guys dump a bunch of pictures of Bird Prisoner's model?
catburb.png
bpneutral.pngsleepingbppng.png
All I got you'll have to get the rest yourself.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>forget to shill tomoe's stream
>post it quickly without checking what thread you're in
>it's the fucking pippa thread
:gunpeko:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Eat em and breed em

I need help

oh no

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
how does pippa keep innovating her shit?

Topo Chico

how does pippa keep innovating her shit?
She smokes that reefer on the low. That real creative za za n shit. Hella cerebral. Only listens to real lyrical underground rap

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She smokes that reefer on the low. That real creative za za n shit. Hella cerebral.
Why don't you have a profile picture anymore? I miss Jeffery...

Topo Chico

Why don't you have a profile picture anymore? I miss Jeffery...
I am debating leaving the site so I purged my profile

DogBone

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Why leave? Plan on becoming worse and posting on /pcg/ exclusively?
Proctor is gay and unless something changes this is likely a slowly sinking ship under his management. /vt/ is an option to occasionally shit post, but 4chan is gay in general full of seanigs, wild rrats ect. KF isn’t Pippa oriented enough and Null merely tolerates the thread. Or I just just go back to watching Pippa without shitposting :botanshrug:
My hwite skin and complete lack of artistic talents prevents me going down that road

DogBone

Proctor is gay and unless something changes this is likely a slowly sinking ship under his management. /vt/ is an option to occasionally shit post, but 4chan is gay in general full of seanigs, wild rrats ect. KF isn’t Pippa oriented enough and Null merely tolerates the thread. Or I just just go back to watching Pippa without shitposting
I know that putting the Pippakistanis on notice was one thing, but is it really so serious? I don't know if anyone is crazy enough to make a forum for the rejects who were too insane for the forum made for the rejects.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

I know that putting the Pippakistanis on notice was one thing, but is it really so serious? I don't know if anyone is crazy enough to make a forum for the rejects who were too insane for the forum made for the rejects.
Broadly so as to not derail the thread, really go and read the discussion containment thread. Proctor went Reddit tranny janny levels of delusion and even people trying to be super charitable we’re ignored or mischaracterized. With him either having an epiphany that he just had a yuuuge woman moment and taking a lot of the advice in the threat to heart or a change in management he truly cannot handle being a head admin and doesn’t understand what it means to have a community based website. Showed some real lolcow in the making tier behavior. Really making me question if this website is viable.

Link to the thread I realize he fucking removed the announcement link at the top of the site https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/announcement-containment-zone.144/
The Long Wait is too long I miss Pippa I want dino stream :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Thats real cool, but are you saying that Pippa should continue her series
Pokemon Black/White and their sequels (really, the DS era in general) are the kinoge of Pokemon and I will anti Pippa every day she doesn't finish White 2!

RedRage

Pokemon Black/White and their sequels (really, the DS era in general) are the kinoge of Pokemon and I will anti Pippa every day she doesn't finish White 2!
>Has a chat full of autists that would love to watch her play Pokémon
> Is herself a Pokémon autist
>Does a small handful of Pokémon streams over almost 3 years
The fuck?

E: Adding onto this, play infinite fusions you pink bitch, you'd get hours of content just fusing dumb shit alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom