"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Probably thought that was fine cause she still somehow has no concept of how popular she is given that she expected the OSRS crowd to be on par with the Mabi streams.
She doesn't know we'd show up to literally watch her wc for 8 hours while she zatsu'd the whole thing. we're that autistic

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Far-Right White Supremacist Neo-Nazi Vtuber Corp Phase Connect, everyone!
Don't'cha know that the average White Supremacist Neo Nazi in [CURRENT YEAR] are unironically, literally POCs?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

what a thumbnail

Naturally the short-sighted Ni Gg Er clipper can't help but draw attention to it and risk her getting banned for it a second time. Twitch can and has banned people for stuff that happens entirely off-site :vesperfacepalm:

RedRage

Naturally the short-sighted Ni Gg Er clipper can't help but draw attention to it and risk her getting banned for it a second time. Twitch can and has banned people for stuff that happens entirely off-site :vesperfacepalm:
Good thing that stream was on YT then. E: NM, I'm dumb, ignore me.

Yeah, twitch is really fucking dumb about that, but I feel like if they wanted to kick her they would have already over all the """dogwhistles""" and shit thats tied to her.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Don't'cha know that the average White Supremacist Neo Nazi in [CURRENT YEAR] are unironically, literally POCs?
Raysissim was the real diversity all along...

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Raysissim was the real diversity all along...
1699212435413.png

Topo Chico

Sounds like a great stream minus her having to deal with 100+ people cutting every tree down in the area.
Isn’t forestry a fix for this and give good rates?

RedRage

I have not played in a while, thats sick as fuck looking at it on the wiki, guessing it crashed log prices more than they already were though.

E: Wait, did they just make it function like divination then?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sounds like a great stream minus her having to deal with 100+ people cutting every tree down in the area.
pretty much what topo said, trees are now on set timers starting when first log is cut so any amount of people can be on a tree

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
pretty much what topo said, trees are now on set timers starting when first log is cut so any amount of people can be on a tree
Don't worry, she can still be griefed while mining. At least until she gets to motherlode mine. :smugpipi:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

since this is runescapeposting now, I fucked up by choosing phoenix gang and now I have no one to get the other half of the shield because everyone else chooses phoenix gang

Eat em and breed em

I need help
since this is runescapeposting now, I fucked up by choosing phoenix gang and now I have no one to get the other half of the shield because everyone else chooses phoenix gang
does the cc not have anyone that can help? you can go to these to find it
1699216693109.png

1699216712045.png

1699216728192.png

I would help since I'm black arm but my tism makes me think I'm more funny when my chat name is unknown:fishmandispair:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

does the cc not have anyone that can help? you can go to these to find it
View attachment 54605
View attachment 54606
View attachment 54608

I would help since I'm black arm but my tism makes me think I'm more funny when my chat name is unknown:fishmandispair:
I joined the chat for shield of arrav and it's other phoenix niggas all they way down; I'll probably just make an alt later or something

e. also I'm trying to sanitize my presence here from everywhere else as well

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Did we actually put together a Yabbit RS clan? I'll have to watch out for it, I'm still sitting on the fresh alt I rolled for the streams and haven't done anything with it yet. I'll remember to go Black Arm to help someone out.
Later though, because right now I'm stuck waiting for BG3 to fucking patch with it's 14GB shit that it keeps losing progress on.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Did we actually put together a Yabbit RS clan? I'll have to watch out for it, I'm still sitting on the fresh alt I rolled for the streams and haven't done anything with it yet. I'll remember to go Black Arm to help someone out.
Later though, because right now I'm stuck waiting for BG3 to fucking patch with it's 14GB shit that it keeps losing progress on.
Think everyone is waiting until the next OSRS stream to see if the Rabbit herself decides to make or join one.

RedRage

Yabbit RS clan
Don't think so, think he just means the CC for activities, the quest has one on its own cause of the coop needed.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'll go black arm gang if I can get off my ass and do it today or tomorrow.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom