"I wanna be flat-chested, cut off my boobs for me!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I return here again to see that this is the Hexaposting thread once more, to which I must say:

Stop gossiping about Hexa. You won't know what happened, I won't know what happened, speculation will get us nowhere. But what I do know, however, is that someone is actively trying to get her to read these posts herself instead of just being fed screenshots of them, which is the reason why I haven't posted about today's stream.

To that individual trying to stir the pot: stop trying to drag Hexa in here, because doing so is absolutely malicious on your end, and these past few days have shown that some people are incapable of self-control/restraint when it comes to le epic memes at the expense of the talent.

And, as always, I greatly encourage people to say positive things about Hexa and her streams, because she does good work regardless of what you might think of her.

Hexa LOVE

RedRage

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I return here again to see that this is the Hexaposting thread once more, to which I must say:

Stop gossiping about Hexa. You won't know what happened, I won't know what happened, speculation will get us nowhere. But what I do know, however, is that someone is actively trying to get her to read these posts herself instead of just being fed screenshots of them, which is the reason why I haven't posted about today's stream.

To that individual trying to stir the pot: stop trying to drag Hexa in here, because doing so is absolutely malicious on your end, and these past few days have shown that some people are incapable of self-control/restraint when it comes to le epic memes at the expense of the talent.

And, as always, I greatly encourage people to say positive things about Hexa and her streams, because she does good work regardless of what you might think of her.

Hexa LOVE
I'm sure you mean well with this but realistically it's not going to happen, we're a gossip website at our core and we've speculated about literally every other bit of Phase drama, so no-one's going to very carefully step around this one.

I don't like that people are weening by trying to lead her here, but the silver lining is that, at the very least, our regulars are slightly less likely to assert that Pippa's jealous because uwu wants to fuck her or some shit.

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

RedRage

I realize in hindsight that Godzilla is the messiah. The fucking daddy uwu is prophetic.
BDP.jpg

RedRage

No, I made the edit, this is the old as fuck one Godzilla made back on KF
I was talking about the edit tbh, very good meme

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So what are the odds she's staying awake to catch this premiere?

RedRage

lvl8

I think I'm starting to understand why she's being called 'chicken pizza' by Koreans.

Fried chicken in Korea is called 'chikin' and pizza is 'pija', so 'Pipkin Pippa' sounds like 'Chikin Pija'.

In this video the comments are now calling her 'Filipino Pizza' because 'Philippa' sounds like 'Philippines' is my guess.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY ON?

Archive

Edit: DAMNIT I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE REPLY IN THE SEARCH TOO!

Last edited:

RedRage

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY ON?

Archive

You know, if it was not written by a crack fiend and had she not blown it off with a joke answer, I would be interested in her actually breaking down how she sees her identity with percent's and shit, would probably open like 10 cans of worms though if she was genuine with it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm sure you mean well with this but realistically it's not going to happen, we're a gossip website at our core and we've speculated about literally every other bit of Phase drama, so no-one's going to very carefully step around this one.

I don't like that people are weening by trying to lead her here, but the silver lining is that, at the very least, our regulars are slightly less likely to assert that Pippa's jealous because uwu wants to fuck her or some shit.
we were a gossip site, were a respectable vtuber discussion forum now. Hexa a is grfiter and im glad she doesnt get to ride on pippa's coattails anymore.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
1 pippa is retarted and paranoid and doesn't understand other people
2 Jong cord boosting is probably because she's obsessed with Jong more then anything
3 If she's into UwU good for her she could honestly do ALOT worse
4 Hexa seems nice but that meltdown over being called fat by one dude on VT was nearly Rushia tier I can sew why management would tell her to fuck off

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom