"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Probably posted already but you know what fuck it it gets another post because it's a solid compilation of two minutes of Pippa:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I'm sure someone will either stream or record it.

RedRage

I'm sure someone will either stream or record it.

What a stupid idea, one of the most requested streams and they are gonna do it live to like 100 people in the middle of a slum convention without restreaming it.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
On the topic of Pippa boosting the jong server 13 times, she might have just gotten sick of the bad audio quality of certain (smaller) members on streams. She can be a bit of a stream perfectionist at times, after all.

E: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...g-FAQ-#h_00d5eff1-72e1-471d-9223-0bcc42a1d931

Assuming someone boosted once already, Pippa's 13 would get them to level 3. With the 30% off boosts with Nitro she only spent ~$45.37 for the month of boosts.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
What a stupid idea, one of the most requested streams and they are gonna do it live to like 100 people in the middle of a slum convention without restreaming it.
I wonder if they were told they couldn't upload the full vod. It seems strange to only do highlights.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

Hopefully we get an actual recording of it. Or that one guy streams it.

Atlas

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I never noticed she has a Nitocris figure. How random lol, I wonder if she just saw it on a front page while looking for other stuff and thought "wow, I can own this cute tan girl!"
:smugpipi:
I can't imagine she's a FGOfag. I hope not anyway, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Good taste though. Nitcoris cute.

View attachment 54493
Watching /pcg/ tonight is gonna be more fun than I thought.
Would that really be surprising? I mean I don't think I would entirely agree with it but Hexa had a long and drawn out tard moment about the whole thing. It wouldn't surprise me if someone higher up or whatever said no thanks. Pippa makes references or talks about /vt/ but she doesn't tend to harp on for hours over it.

Most people were pretty receptive of her but she sure went out of the way to keep dragging her menhara out about getting called FAT by like one dude. So personally not shocked if this was true. IF. She got one guyed so hard she went mental for like 3 hours. And that's despite most people actually having been fine with and liking her. Also funny in retrospect because it happened due to her reading /pcg/ right after Pippa was like "Don't read it." Oh well. No BIG loss. snicker.

Also fry whoever denied us yabcast.

Sven

Probably posted already but you know what fuck it it gets another post because it's a solid compilation of two minutes of Pippa:

I forgot how great the whole Globe manufactor into Nazi scientist rant was, then just the sudden 180 into "This mandorian orange is fucking delicious"

Atlas

Would that really be surprising? I mean I don't think I would entirely agree with it but Hexa had a long and drawn out tard moment about the whole thing. It wouldn't surprise me if someone higher up or whatever said no thanks. Pippa makes references or talks about /vt/ but she doesn't tend to harp on for hours over it.
I don't think it was just the meltdown because she's still allowed to collab with kirsche. So something else might have happened behind the scenes either that or it's management being retarded.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I don't think it was just the meltdown because she's still allowed to collab with kirsche. So something else might have happened behind the scenes either that or it's management being retarded.
Perhaps management thought that she was too unstable to trust even for Pippa. We'll never know, won't even know if it's (her getting black listed) even a real thing unless someone on the PC side says something.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think the difference between hexa and kirsche is that kirsche is predictably edgy, but she can more or less behave herself there have even been times she wrangles pippa, where as hexa had a breakdown over an anon calling her fat and proceeded to do many stupid things for little to no benefit.

Ask yourself this would you like a stuntman for a driver or a depressed alcoholic.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Dunno. It's one of those weird things we're almost certainly never getting elaboration on. That said I don't feel like Kirsche has managed that level of awkward. They certainly get into some topics and wtf commentary but Hexa REALLY dwelled on stream about issues having a freakout while actually bringing up /vt/ on screen during it. Kirsche discusses some hot issues and whatnot but typically when it's done it's done.
Hell half of PC has ramped up their levels of "Probably shouldn't say that but" by this point lol

There's also the fact Pippa and Kirsche are really close from everything we've seen. Pippa might actually fight back if they tried to wrangle her about someone she's known and been buddies with for so long as opposed to someone who was kind of a random.

Regardless I'm not going to worry about it, nor go out of my way to rrat or deep dive. It's an interesting case that makes me wonder but meh. If it's never brought up again I'll quickly forget it too.

Edit: @Postal rrat sorta short handed part of what I was rambling here, though I'd say Hexa getting a buncha shit off throne didn't amount to getting nothing. (Little benefit* It certainly benefitted Hexa to an extent at least in that manner. I am NOT however claiming I agree/disagree, but just noting it.) Hell maybe someone in management thought that was kind of suspect and assumed selfish intentions.

JMForte

Ask yourself this would you like a stuntman for a driver or a depressed alcoholic.
Well this needs context. Do I want to die or do I not want to die?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In this hypothetical you're the fishman and aside from the gang of menhera women on your lawn life seems to be working out

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Technically both can cause death, one will make you look really cool right before though.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Edit: @Postal rrat sorta short handed part of what I was rambling here, though I'd say Hexa getting a buncha shit off throne didn't amount to getting nothing. (Little benefit* It certainly benefitted Hexa to an extent at least in that manner. I am NOT however claiming I agree/disagree, but just noting it.) Hell maybe someone in management thought that was kind of suspect and assumed selfish intentions.

I hadn't even considered that angle but it wouldn't surprise me a lot of people have lost big money in pursuit of fast money.

I have no idea how much she made off it, I left to watch the chinchilla, but I do have the gut feeling that in the long run she lost more than she gained

Atlas

Dunno. It's one of those weird things we're almost certainly never getting elaboration on. That said I don't feel like Kirsche has managed that level of awkward. They certainly get into some topics and wtf commentary but Hexa REALLY dwelled on stream about issues having a freakout while actually bringing up /vt/ on screen during it. Kirsche discusses some hot issues and whatnot but typically when it's done it's done.
Hell half of PC has ramped up their levels of "Probably shouldn't say that but" by this point lol
Yeah, true kirsche has never had an incident quite on that level. But even that I feel like with how closely she's associated with PC she's a way bigger risk than hexa. They could also be worried about hexa potentially having a meltdown and leaking stuff
There's also the fact Pippa and Kirsche are really close from everything we've seen. Pippa might actually fight back if they tried to wrangle her about someone she's known and been buddies with for so long as opposed to someone who was kind of a random.
Also true. if Management ever tried to force her to cut off Kirsche, sleepy or Lisa then I feel like there's a good chance of Pippa just leaving PC. And I think they rightly realize pippa leaving would destroy the company especially if it's on bad terms like that. I don't like management but they're at least smart enough to realize that.

Though it is kinda sad, we'll never get a collab with them again Disregarding everything else it was a pretty fun collab.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Kirsche is very aware of the culture in and around Phase, and holds herself together well enough to be able to read the room. She seems actively conscious of what would and wouldn't get Pippa in trouble and wrangles herself well enough to avoid giving touchy subjects more than a passing mention when they're on stream together.

While Hexa doesn't seem malicious in any way, she's painfully unstable. If she can get oneguy'd into an entire evening's meltdown by some anon calling her fat, then lord knows what she'd say or do from an actual targeted attack, and who else's reputation she'd take down with her. She's a liability, and while I feel bad for her since she obviously really likes Pippa, I get why Fishfag wouldn't want her around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom