"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Pippa just throws money at people she wants to like her nothing new.
Makes her friendship rant mean more in context now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For no reason at all, can you guys dump a bunch of pictures of Bird Prisoner's model?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For no reason at all, can you guys dump a bunch of pictures of Bird Prisoner's model?
Spoonfeeding is gay, and I don't want to see your Meat Prisoner.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Spoonfeeding is gay, and I don't want to see your Meat Prisoner.
Alright, I'll use what Google shows me as they're trustworthy. Is this what you wish for?
1699163053172.png

RedRage

1699163105644.png

Watching /pcg/ tonight is gonna be more fun than I thought.

JMForte

Stunned But Dumb

Short

God Damn the Sun

RedRage

Puts into perspective Pippa refusing to raid her.
Guess the question is what the trigger was, cause its not like just acknowledging 4chan is the issue Pippa does that shit all the time like before the OSRS stream, some anons think it might have been Pip herself, but I dont see it.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
hate to double post but that aka that got deleted earlier

I'm assuming archivebro hasn't seen the Chappelle joke that the aka was using for context. Or he's just actually retarded.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

but Pippa did say there was a future stream.
To be fair, Pippa says that about all of her collabs that end up as one offs.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
To be fair, Pippa says that about all of her collabs that end up as one offs.
True, but what's the last time Fish Fuck put his foot down? Nick?

RedRage

True, but what's the last time Fish Fuck put his foot down? Nick?
Thats what has me worried, if Hexa is being honest there is a non-zero chance the NG came from Pippa, and that would come off as pretty shitty considering that stream went the exact way she thought the Henya one would.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Thats what has me worried, if Hexa is being honest there is a non-zero chance the NG came from Pippa, and that would come off as pretty shitty considering that stream went the exact way she thought the Henya one would.
Nah, Pippa wouldn't it's Fish Fuck if anyone.

Stunned But Dumb

Her DnD group, the balldo lawyer, the shirtless guy whose name I dont care to recall, months of coomer supas, Pippa has a very high tolerance for bs... Too high in most opinions. I doubt she was the one who wanted this.

Most certainly Fish or some other manager

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is obviously retarded, but I don't think it's worth blacklisting her just for that. The only other vtuber that is banned from collabing with PC is Kiki right?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hexa is obviously retarded, but I don't think it's worth blacklisting her just for that. The only other vtuber that is banned from collabing with PC is Kiki right?
Maybe, but I think Pippa mentioned wanting to collab with Kiki sometime since then though. Of course it never happened so maybe she is still BL.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Honestly I think she just kicked the can down the road, and Hexa is having an its over moment. If she doesn't fuck up for like 6 months and keeps up the grind, im sure she will have the leverage to ask for a collab.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa
She's 100% Pippa
Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa Pippa
She's 200% Pippa
♪♩♫ I said a pipper a pipper ♪♩♫
♪♩♫ A pipper to the pipp ♪♩♫
♪♩♫ A pippy pippy pipp ♪♩♫
♪♩♫ Pipper pipper pipp pippy ♪♩♫
♪♩♫ Pippy to the pipp pipp pipper ♪♩♫

Status
Not open for further replies.