"I do not take care of business in the shower; I just shower"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Why did you deliberately leave out the last part?
View attachment 54090
All I'm getting from this is we need the return of dogmod. I'm a sperg at times but I trust your judgment more than any anyone else here save for Godzilla.

JMForte

Seriously tho kiwi's love rolling in shit.
I mean yeah, some of them just like to act that they are above it. /pcg/ isn't entirely wrong about "evil kiwifags" being behind some of the schizo shit posted on /pcg/

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I mean yeah, some of them just like to act that they are above it. /pcg/ isn't entirely wrong about "evil kiwifags" being behind some of the schizo shit posted on /pcg/
/pcg/ thinks a lot of things about kiwis.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1698982425531.png

don't entice but also :tenmakys:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Unfortunately, if we hard enforced the no containment breaking/cowtipping rule, we'd lose quite a few regulars. Including staff members. :pippasadl:

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going to rephrase what I said in the Discord - I'm not stupid. In terms of KF, I'm aware there are a whole bunch people with accounts who do all sorts of retard-tier gayops. It's been exposed before. I get it. But the point is that it's discouraged. It's one thing to cowtip and roll in mud on your own time while not drawing attention to it on forums (like posting on /pcg/) - still really stupid, but it's another when folks selfpost their own shit and admit to things like saying they frequently post about raping Pippa.

e:
1698982718780.png
1698982778666.png

famous artist pipkun

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'm going to rephrase what I said in the Discord - I'm not stupid. In terms of KF, I'm aware there are a whole bunch people with accounts who do all sorts of retard-tier gayops. It's been exposed before. I get it. But the point is that it's discouraged. It's one thing to cowtip and roll in mud on your own time while not drawing attention to it on forums (like posting on /pcg/) - still really stupid, but it's another when folks selfpost their own shit and admit to things like saying they frequently post about raping Pippa.
I don't disagree with that

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

e:

View attachment 54097View attachment 54098
I'm in the screencap at last
Hi mom.

famous artist pipkun

I don't post on /pcg/. I repost others when I find them funny or informative.
cmon you have to lie better. its like "put me in the screencap thhrang" days

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm personally not a fan of gayops in order to get attention or tipping the cows. Pipkun was guilty if that sure, but at the same time it was contigent on that being capped in the first place. Essentially a stroke of luck given all the shit 4chan is usually up to.

Are a lot us guilty of doing gay shit? Sure. Shit I am as well, but my pranks are neither against lolcows, nor are they for attention. The only reason I bring that up is that I get, I understand the thrill of the troll. You just shouldn't be a femboy about it

Short

God Damn the Sun

famous artist pipkun

I'm personally not a fan of gayops in order to get attention or tipping the cows. Pipkun was guilty if that sure, but at the same time it was contigent on that being capped in the first place. Essentially a stroke of luck given all the shit 4chan is usually up to.

Are a lot us guilty of doing gay shit? Sure. Shit I am as well, but my pranks are neither against lolcows, nor are they for attention. The only reason I bring that up is that I get, I understand the thrill of the troll. You just shouldn't be a femboy about it
dont blame this on me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RedRage

I mean its not complicated right? If you're gonna stir shit, don't own it here like a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom