"Compare me to other vtubers !! I want to feel unoriginal. I want my ideas to be compared and made less because of others. Tear me down, spit on me, push me, pretend to love me and have a beautiful life with me until one day you decide to leave and break my heart"Megumi Kuragiri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The Discord isn't even being faggoty this time around, the Yamanba did get a 24 hour timeout from Proctor for what he said.
Something something broken clocks.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Two fucking pcg Yamanbas made uncouth comments and besmirched the IMMACULATE name of the Pippa posting thread. One or both involve in raping Pippa. The drama involved discord. It’s gay.
I thought everyone was a PCG Yamanba, we were just not supposed to talk about it.

Like how everyone in PCG is a kiwiYamanba, you're just not supposed to talk about it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Topo Chico is on the money with discord being gay.

It also, without question always leads to a hugbox. And only the faggiest of spergs tend to survive. Ya'll in there should be well aware of that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@Short and @thhrang for twin jannies with brooms that only work in this thread

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

It also, without question always leads to a hugbox. And only the faggiest of spergs tend to survive. Ya'll in there should be well aware of that.
hellcord is this thread with more vtuber grooming. oh and black girl posting because giphy has a lot of twerking gifs

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

b-but Kirsche is in there... and she talks to us too....... because she doesn't want to out her forum account....

Topo Chico

b-but Kirsche is in there... and she talks to us too....... because she doesn't want to out her forum account....
I’m reporting you to hitler for associating with the Yamanbas platform. :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Monitoring a similar server let me give you this warning

Don't be surprised if the clock ends up circling one by one as a "leader" (IE woman amrite HARINES?!?) dictates proper cord conduct, and one by one get filtered out to where the clique dominates all

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
>come back from nice night out
>pinned comment about thread
>oshit.jpg someone got doxxed
>rush in to read
>thread normal, proctor just got oneguy'd into rageposting
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
TVA Discord? But I can post in ANY discord and Thranggggg will see it and post it here :smugina:Why add extra steps.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's not for fаggots because there is a woman in there. I swear... :magnicope:

God's Strongest Dragoon

There is two women there. Granted, they're both likely lesbians.

JMForte

Called groomcord for a reason. Got to trade grooming tactics and attempt to groom the women around them.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor made them convert to lesbianism on eachother after he completely failed to rizz either of them and kept talking about his mother.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor made them convert to lesbianism on eachother after he completely failed to rizz either them and kept talking about his mother.
You know, as now I assume he is gone after that sermon. I always remember in media where they would show an awkward guy do that, and I always thought it was a bit. Is this a bit for him, or does he genuinely not know not to do that LOL

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Really not helping the case that discord isn't for fаggots here.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You gotta be punching the air right now about how it’s not your fault this time :whatastory:
Why? It's never been my fault actually, I've been nothing but wholesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom