"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I'm personally not a fan of gayops in order to get attention or tipping the cows. Pipkun was guilty if that sure, but at the same time it was contigent on that being capped in the first place. Essentially a stroke of luck given all the shit 4chan is usually up to.

Are a lot us guilty of doing gay shit? Sure. Shit I am as well, but my pranks are neither against lolcows, nor are they for attention. The only reason I bring that up is that I get, I understand the thrill of the troll. You just shouldn't be a femboy about it
Just them training themselves for when Pippa goes full lolcow because she's already like a shit ton of the posters on /pcg/

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You know what? Fuck all of us, give Reticule the broom.

RedRage

dont blame this on me.
1698983284343.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Short

God Damn the Sun
>mention it when it's brought up and people are talking about it
vs
>make retarded /pcg/ post, screenshot it, post it here yourself to get asspats or a reaction
Kill yourself.
You are still bragging about cowtipping lol

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The fuck have you guys done now?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Topo Chico

The fuck have you guys done now?
Two fucking pcg Yamanbas made uncouth comments and besmirched the IMMACULATE name of the Pippa posting thread. One or both involve in raping Pippa. The drama involved discord. It’s gay.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I am calling for a Final Solution™ to the cow tipper problem.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Might as well rename it to DasssRIiiiiightcord, am I right?
You gotta be punching the air right now about how it’s not your fault this time :whatastory:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Discord isn't even being faggoty this time around, the Yamanba did get a 24 hour timeout from Proctor for what he said.

Topo Chico

The Discord isn't even being faggoty this time around, the Yamanba did get a 24 hour timeout from Proctor for what he said.
Did it not bring ire upon our hollowed grounds? Did the proprietor of this establishment not say to police our own with no tools to do so? This is entrapment due to discord/pipnigs/pcg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did it not bring ire upon our hollowed grounds?
It was the straw that broke the camel's back, something like this was inevitably going to happen anyways and could've equally likely came from a post on this forum too.

...like what Pipkun said earlier in this thread, and what Proctor gave him a warning over. Combination of factors.

Short

God Damn the Sun

famous artist pipkun

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There is a difference between taking a dump and bringing it here to show everyone and looking in a public toilet and taking a turd here to show everyone. There IS a difference. However, the difference is often not that great to people other then the turd sharers.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It was the straw that broke the camel's back, something like this was inevitably going to happen anyways and could've equally likely came from a post on this forum too.

...like what Pipkun said earlier in this thread, and what Proctor gave him a warning over. Combination of factors.
Take the broom already janny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom