"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

So what was the entire purpose of the clown? Did I miss something?
It seemed to exist so that you getting kidnapped would be explainable and why mom would go looking for you. If you mean the fever dream portion no fucking clue, some old ass cup noodle inspired drug trip maybe (much more likely just an excuse to actually have something gameplay in the game)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Police ourselves without having The Thrangussy sweeping? But, in actuality there’s already plenty of insults hurled at nerds being spergs, the (yuuuge) spergs don’t seem to care much.
Very telling about the wider vtuber community in that "at least we're not nonces" is a achievement worth mentioning.

Unironically give the thhrangussy a broom, this thread does get a bit silly sometimes and he's one of the more normal regulars who I'd trust to sweep up without being a femboy about it plus if he doesn't want to be a janny again that'd make it funnier.
Just give thhrang a broom that only works in this thread honestly

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean Pipkun was stupid admitting to it. But say he it wasn't him as we all know a good portion of the time it's some schizo on VT, are we not to document it?
My take is there is a huge difference between "lol look at this retard" and "hey look, I did a retarded thing, I am the retard, pls laugh"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People seem to have forgotten that my desire to enable free speech does not equate to an endorsement of half the shit you people casually talk about in this thread. I don't look at most of what you post because 99.99% of it is fetidly retarded babble unworthy of being scrawled on the toilet paper being used by a man suffering from amoebic dysentery. But this has evidently translated into the idea that it's perfectly okay to treat this thread like a mini /vt/ and openly act as if your fetishes and parasocial nonsense is something that society as a whole should tolerate instead of using it as justification to throw rocks at you in the street.

Police yourselves, or you will rapidly be reminded that I am an absolute despot who tolerates you entirely on principle rather than out of any personal appreciation or enjoyment of the content you bring to this site.

Your oshi is severely mentally ill and socially stunted. You should use her as an example of what not to be like, rather than as a justification to be even worse than she is.
Is this how the roaches under your fridge feel when it finally croaks and you have to push it out of the spot it's been in for like 6 years and uncover the horrors below?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa slurps, very adorable.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Are you sure you want to say "Thier"? It isn't a real word, you probably want their. pankospellingtips.png
T-Thank you Panko :faunacry:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My take is there is a huge difference between "lol look at this retard" and "hey look, I did a retarded thing, I am the retard, pls laugh"
The problem is, is this could set a precedent that any bait could be from a forum poster when it is likely not the case. Hand the infraction for the dumbass claiming to be the PCG poster, it has little to due with the archiving of the degeneracy itself

RedRage

Yeah, poking fun at /pcg/ during dead hours is fine, posting shit like that and then owning up to it is fucking dumb.

Topo Chico

We truly are an oppressed people
Remember “we” dindu nuffin it’s those other radical pipakistanis that give us wholesome followers of the faith a bad name! From the river to the sea, us pipakistanis will be free!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>"We're gonna be talking about Detroit stuff"

The problem is, is this could set a precedent that any bait could be from a forum poster when it is likely not the case. Hand the infraction for the dumbass claiming to be the PCG poster, it has little to due with the archiving of the degeneracy itself
That's what happened though, Pipkun claimed it was him and got the bonk, original poster's in the clear.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Normal people (me I am normal and mentally sane) aren't posting here bro. Normal people are watching Lisa play drakengard 3 (kino) instead of shovelware horror kusoge (derogatory).
For what it's worth, Parasocial was kino especially because more than any other horror game, you knew that they were truly afraid of what was happening.
Scream Warning:

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeah, poking fun at /pcg/ during dead hours is fine, posting shit like that and then owning up to it is fucking dumb.
posting anything from pcg unrelated to goss and dox is gay. half the people here post there. and im sure most posters here are self posting anyway

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How the fuck is it possible for this con to be this unorganized. The events already started and you don't know if it will be streamed?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
If the thread starts to take itself too seriously it'll get boring though.
As much as they shitpost I genuinely find some of their retarded antics amusing (temporary bonks being warranted).

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
How the fuck is it possible for this con to be this unorganized. The events already started and you don't know if it will be streamed?
Starting to understand why that one in particular has a reputation

RedRage

Taking bets on random mahjong guerilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom