"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Karen's dead and Mister's going to jail where he belongs in spite of the best efforts of dumbass women, looks like a good end to me.

RedRage

What context could there exist to make that a good/okay comment?
To play devils advocate he probably meant most people post that on /pcg/ jokingly, still dumb to post it on a discord of all things.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
People seem to have forgotten that my desire to enable free speech does not equate to an endorsement of half the shit you people casually talk about in this thread. I don't look at most of what you post because 99.99% of it is fetidly retarded babble unworthy of being scrawled on the toilet paper being used by a man suffering from amoebic dysentery. But this has evidently translated into the idea that it's perfectly okay to treat this thread like a mini /vt/ and openly act as if your fetishes and parasocial nonsense is something that society as a whole should tolerate instead of using it as justification to throw rocks at you in the street.

Police yourselves, or you will rapidly be reminded that I am an absolute despot who tolerates you entirely on principle rather than out of any personal appreciation or enjoyment of the content you bring to this site.

Your oshi is severely mentally ill and socially stunted. You should use her as an example of what not to be like, rather than as a justification to be even worse than she is.

Sven

Can't tell if lamest Chilla yet or if Pippa just managed to get the slowest most boring route available since there seems to be more then a few branch points

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
People seem to have forgotten that my desire to enable free speech does not equate to an endorsement of half the shit you people casually talk about in this thread. I don't look at most of what you post because 99.99% of it is fetidly retarded babble unworthy of being scrawled on the toilet paper being used by a man suffering from amoebic dysentery. But this has evidently translated into the idea that it's perfectly okay to treat this thread like a mini /vt/ and openly act as if your fetishes and parasocial nonsense is something that society as a whole should tolerate instead of using it as justification to throw rocks at you in the street.

Police yourselves, or you will rapidly be reminded that I am an absolute despot who tolerates you entirely on principle rather than out of any personal appreciation or enjoyment of the content you bring to this site.

Your oshi is severely mentally ill and socially stunted. You should use her as an example of what not to be like, rather than as a justification to be even worse than she is.
oh no, someone called the principal.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This Chilla's game seems unfinished.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
TLDR are we having a trial for resticles? NO? :pippasadl:

Salado

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

Police ourselves without having The Thrangussy sweeping? But, in actuality there’s already plenty of insults hurled at nerds being spergs, the (yuuuge) spergs don’t seem to care much.

Sven

Can't really call this game low effort because they obviously tried to do something. It's the fact that said something is just kinda boring is the problem.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
But, in actuality there’s already plenty of insults hurled at nerds being spergs, the (yuuuge) spergs don’t seem to care much.
We need an ethnic cleansing.

RedRage

Can't really call this game low effort because they obviously tried to do something. It's the fact that said something is just kinda boring is the problem.
Wonder if this was more so testing new graphics stuff considering it does look better than older games.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The only time this thread is as bad as /vt is when it's Pippa's day off and people start chain posting post from /vt :annoyedpippa:, even then it's a little better because you filter out all repeated posts that are 90% of any vt thread.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Police ourselves without having The Thrangussy sweeping? But, in actuality there’s already plenty of insults hurled at nerds being spergs, the (yuuuge) spergs don’t seem to care much.
We need an ethnic cleansing.
please tell me this dramafaggotry isn't over the gooning joke I made

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom