thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I assume it was over the Short comment, but that was in the discord so I'd assume nuke the discord

Sven

Wonder if this was more so testing new graphics stuff considering it does look better than older games.
That and it seems like they are trying to write a compelling story more so then the last few, it's just not really all that compelling and given the game pretty much hinges on it that leaves a pretty weak experience.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
TLDR are we having a trial for resticles? NO? :pippasadl:
To be fair, I think it was actually Pipkun's /pcg/ thirst post that drew his ire judging from the mod warning.
The only time this thread is as bad as /vt is when it's Pippa's day off and people start chain posting post from /vt :annoyedpippa:, even then it's a little better because you filter out all repeated posts that are 90% of any vt thread.
So you want me to start correcting everyone's spelling and posting Panko emotes on Pippa's day off?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nobody here has posted CSAM.
Very telling about the wider vtuber community in that "at least we're not nonces" is a achievement worth mentioning.

Police ourselves without having The Thrangussy sweeping? But, in actuality there’s already plenty of insults hurled at nerds being spergs, the (yuuuge) spergs don’t seem to care much.
Unironically give the thhrangussy a broom, this thread does get a bit silly sometimes and he's one of the more normal regulars who I'd trust to sweep up without being a femboy about it plus if he doesn't want to be a janny again that'd make it funnier.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Best jump scare in the game and it has no impact on choice.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Topo Chico

Awww geeez duuud he called us brown
1698980580100.png

kingcaid

So what was the entire purpose of the clown? Did I miss something?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
That would be an absolute shit show why the inmates would be running the asylum This must happen
You know it would be a viable strategy to create a dedicated thread for exactly that.
And then when it's established itself just ban anyone who ever posted in it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So you want me to start correcting everyone's spelling and posting Panko emotes on Pippa's day off?
Can you do it before I post? :pippasadl:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Can you people PLEASE be normal?
Normal people (me I am normal and mentally sane) aren't posting here bro. Normal people are watching Lisa play drakengard 3 (kino) instead of shovelware horror kusoge (derogatory).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean Pipkun was stupid admitting to it. But say he it wasn't him as we all know a good portion of the time it's some schizo on VT, are we not to document it? I'm gonna go against the grain here as both infractions happened outside of the platform. If it's about Reticule there are about 10k posts of evidence and this evening didn't come close to prior spergouts

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I mean Pipkun was stupid admitting to it. But say he it wasn't him as we all know a good portion of the time it's some schizo on VT, are we not to document it? I'm gonna go against the grain here as both infractions happened outside of the platform. If it's about Reticule there are about 10k posts of evidence and this evening didn't come close to prior spergouts
we need to stop posting /pcg/ posts unless its juicy goss or dox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom