"-WTF-... what what... hmm What, Thank you, Fuck!"Amemiya Nazuna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 52510But Vtuber culture around pl shit is gay and cringe and only benefits corpos, not the talents.
the reaction to g4 means everyone else knows the yuni/pippa connection. whining about PL and roomate shit is the gayest thing ever and AB should get jaw cancer for being aids.

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Really proud of Pippa, she has come such a long way personally & professionally. She deserves all the success in the world.

And now for the shitpost:

Thats Bad.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imaginary numbers exists and industrial properties are billed for them in electrical usage. I don't understand their point.
mathcover.jpg

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fun fact, the mathematician Cantor actually drove himself insane with the concept of infinity as he postulated there wasn't one infinity but infinite infinities and went on to try to prove it while everyone called him crazy for it. Eventually he was put into a sanatorium, but finally recovered.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
the reaction to g4 means everyone else knows the yuni/pippa connection. whining about PL and roomate shit is the gayest thing ever and AB should get jaw cancer for being aids.
I recognize numerous of those posters and they do in fact know, which to me is quite amusing. Amusing in the way that if I would jump on a Nijisanji discord and yell out "that nigga Kyo is a cracker!"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I recognize numerous of those posters and they do in fact know, which to me is quite amusing. Amusing in the way that if I would jump on a Nijisanji discord and yell out "that nigga Kyo is a cracker!"
everyone knows pippa, everyone knows roma. open secret tee hee

Awoogers

i cant for my life understand this sentence even after forcefully wrinkling my brain

maybe its better that way

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
everyone knows pippa, everyone knows roma. open secret tee hee
Pretty much. That discord anyway is considered semi-hidden and filled with rejects (pardon Pipkun, but alas a ban here and a ban there) from the company cord. If anything the comment should have been cast out right away if he was a known troll. Instead we saw behavior akin to jannies and snitches bringing attention to it which makes sense as that discord is filled with jannies and snitches

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Fun fact, the mathematician Cantor actually drove himself insane with the concept of infinity as he postulated there wasn't one infinity but infinite infinities and went on to try to prove it while everyone called him crazy for it. Eventually he was put into a sanatorium, but finally recovered.
He was right though

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He was right though
History is filled with scientists and scholars that were right but ultimately were driven to insanity and eventual suicide in some cases because everyone around them was saying "trust the science bro, your view isn't what science says."

It's actually funny how little has changed over the decades, and if you read something like the Anarchist's Handbook by Michael Malice the segment by the hard left Mikhail Bakunin actually goes into why you don't want a council of science leading a nation and all the pitfalls that come with it, which is surprisingly apt and precise for what we saw during the lockdowns. You know it's bad when I'm saying a lefty is right, though he didn't like Marx which was also a positive.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Eureka

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Update: He ran off to Kirsche's discord:
View attachment 52553
People looking to "get into vtubers" should be forced, Clockwork Orange style to watch either Hololive or Nijisanji for three months straight without breaking any chat or online community rules before they're allowed access to small corpos or indies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's literally just one thing you can't talk about you obstinate Yamanba .christ if we told you not to pull the fire alarm would you do that too?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

oh my god this fucking femboy of a coomer

why are some people predestined to be fucking retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom