"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rekieta is an absolute detriment to anyone who's around him. He was already shitty with Pippa earlier this year when she seemingly dropped him, but he's been getting worse and worse.
The Sonichu demon possessed him, pls undastand!
1698264257197.png
He completely burned bridges with Null
I like how he keeps trying to contact Null with even more shower calls, by the way.
1698264367585.png1698264549868.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
its gonna be another retarded nip rule thatll be decimated thanks to western colonization. in 8 months, only troontubers will adhere to pl roomate shit and everyone here will pretend they weren't spergs about obeying some corporate branding rules like applefags.
There is a valid reason for corpos to have rules about their streamers encouraging/allowing PL talk: they don't want their talent to use the corpo as a quick-turnaround boost for their PL's visibility then ditch the corpo to enjoy their newfound clout, while the corpo is still out all the money they invested. That means that, while they can't stop people from talking on places like this, on places where the talent and/or corpo have direct say, spreading or permitting the spread of PL info is a sign of incoming smash-and-grab and general disloyalty.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
There is a valid reason for corpos to have rules about their streamers encouraging/allowing PL talk: they don't want their talent to use the corpo as a quick-turnaround boost for their PL's visibility then ditch the corpo to enjoy their newfound clout, while the corpo is still out all the money they invested. That means that, while they can't stop people from talking on places like this, on places where the talent and/or corpo have direct say, spreading or permitting the spread of PL info is a sign of incoming smash-and-grab and general disloyalty.
oh shit that makes sense.

turn-brands-into-religions-e1622676449323.jpg
im sure long time fans know when people found out pippa was also streaming as uuni for a few months

diethylether

bird molecule

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

New dog whistle just dropped: testosterone

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
New dog whistle just dropped: testosterone

"TESTOSTERONE could be here," he thought. "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be TESTOSTERONE anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE TESTOSTERONE" he thought. FNAF fan songs reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $900 fursuit circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of testosterone after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.
1698269431337.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

A small tattoo of a sheep anime girl is better than a streamers name that wont even be relevant in 10 years.

E: To elaborate further how do you even explain it to someone years from now if asked vs. just saying "It's cute".

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Any news on Vshojofags screeching on discord or twitter over the collab? (even if Pippa was one of the few corpos openly defending Pikamee). I haven't had time to scout the social media websites.

I would love this but how open is Cover with Ollie talking about other Vtubers on stream? Would she be allowed to discuss shit like Niji talents?
Apparently Vshojo doesn't have a official discord, and most of the talents that do have one require you to be subbed. I looked at Henya's discord and nothing really stood out. At worst you got this:
henya.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa is green lighting all her schizos to get Pippa tattoos to show their love and dedication
The schizos seem more apt to go the Slayer route.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa is green lighting all her schizos to get Pippa tattoos to show their love and dedication
I could see someone getting either Pipsqueak or "pipipipipi" in the font of her hair clip tattooed on them.

>Imagine some idiot getting "pipipipi" tattooed across their knuckles

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Apparently Vshojo doesn't have a official discord, and most of the talents that do have one require you to be subbed. I looked at Henya's discord and nothing really stood out. At worst you got this:
View attachment 52583
More stuff I found. Most of it is pre-collab:
morediscordstuff.png

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom