"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Any news on Vshojofags screeching on discord or twitter over the collab? (even if Pippa was one of the few corpos openly defending Pikamee). I haven't had time to scout the social media websites.

Pippa and Ollie really need to collab so they can spend eight hours straight gushing about vtubers.
I would love this but how open is Cover with Ollie talking about other Vtubers on stream? Would she be allowed to discuss shit like Niji talents?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Any news on Vshojofags screeching on discord or twitter over the collab? (even if Pippa was one of the few corpos openly defending Pikamee). I haven't had time to scout the social media websites.
Haven't seen anything myself yet, at this point if anything pops up I'm just going to chalk it up to /vt/ trying to stir shit. Henya's chat throughout the whole thing was overall very positive.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It's literally just one thing you can't talk about you obstinate Yamanba .christ if we told you not to pull the fire alarm would you do that too?
its gay and youre gay for thinking it should be a thing. next youll tell me how copl shinto or some other retarded jap thing is

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

She can't keep getting away with it.
83tgnz.jpg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If that's her actual rabbit she's retarded for adding a cup from a franchise with only 69 location in the US.
They're all in California except for a handful in Chicago. Who knows how she got her hands on the cup.

E: On their website anyway. Wikipedia says DC and Virginia too. Still, I know she's bad at opsec but I know she isn't that bad.

Oh wait the founder is Palestinian.
:smugpipi:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
If that's her actual rabbit she's retarded for adding a cup from a franchise with only 69 locations in the US.
Reverse image search says... probably not.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
its gay and youre gay for thinking it should be a thing. next youll tell me how copl shinto or some other retarded jap thing is
It's gay but it's also a gay corpo rule, so if they want to be in the discord connected to a corpo talent with her mods running it, they gotta fallow the rules. I do think it's good for the small amount of vtubers that really play into their persona though, to not have people bringing up other personas, but that seems like hardly any. For most it's just a convenient rule to not bring up their past blunders or contradictions that they've piled up the ceiling. All in all, I think it's pretty easy to just not chat and enjoy the show. It is weird to me that 4chan is so anal about PL.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's gay but it's also a gay corpo rule, so if they want to be in the discord connected to a corpo talent with her mods running it, they gotta fallow the rules. I do think it's good for the small amount of vtubers that really play into thier persona though, to not have people bringing up other personas, but that seems like hardly any. For most it's just a convenient rule to not bring up their past blunders or contradictions that they've piled up the ceiling. All in all, I think it's pretty easy to just not chat and enjoy the show. It is weird to me that 4chan is so anal about PL.
they are so anal about it because muh sekrit nawledge but they cant flaunt it like the fucking speds they are

and clearly they cant read the room because 4chan

famous artist pipkun

its gonna be another retarded nip rule thatll be decimated thanks to western colonization. in 8 months, only troontubers will adhere to pl roomate shit and everyone here will pretend they weren't spergs about obeying some corporate branding rules like applefags.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
they are so anal about it because muh sekrit nawledge but they cant flaunt it like the fucking speds they are

and clearly they cant read the room because 4chan
They're such losers and posers with not the forbidden or generic knowledge
>"only talk about the STREAMS Reeeeeeeeeeeee, NOT anything from anywhere else reeeeeeeeee"
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:on Jan 17th @ 2:047 of the "big dum FOTM" stream she talked about her potter's wart on her left foot, so IT IS FROM A STREAM Mr Jannie TYVM

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I recognize numerous of those posters and they do in fact know, which to me is quite amusing. Amusing in the way that if I would jump on a Nijisanji discord and yell out "that nigga Kyo is a cracker!"

God did it ever surprise me the day I learned he wasn't a Yamanba.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>"only talk about the STREAMS Reeeeeeeeeeeee, NOT anything from anywhere else reeeeeeeeee"
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:on Jan 17th @ 2:047 of the "big dum FOTM" stream she talked about her potter's wart on her left foot, so IT IS FROM A STREAM Mr, Jannie TYVM
and clearly the man in question(g4) isnt fucking intelligent for posting it IN the company discord that the talent has access in and so is her mods

but what did i even expect from a dimwitted coomer

famous artist pipkun

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:on Jan 17th @ 2:047 of the "big dum FOTM" stream she talked about her potter's wart on her left foot, so IT IS FROM A STREAM Mr Jannie TYVM
get banned for making fun of sea get warned for making fun of chinks

diethylether

bird molecule
I joked about posting 70 pages but you fuckers actually did it

That was my introduction to Pippa. I had already been watching vtubers since 2020, but somehow missed Pippa's existence, until just after the Rage stream.

Friend informed me that a vtuber was trashing Ralph, and I was like, what? How does a vtuber even know who Ralph is? Saw some shit on Twitter, found the archive, died laughing, and oshi'd Pippa right then and there, and have been in this trap ever since.
I think the ralph stream was the first time I actively paid attention to her, and I thought exactly the same. "How the fuck is a vtuber talking shit about ralph?"

Pippa playing factorio with Destiny would be interesting
This would be genuine horror, not to mention destiny would debate bro the fuck out of pippa, it would be jontron all over again.

Is Kson even a vtuber anymore?
I don't watch her anymore and the whole whoring around on camera I occasionally see in clips really turned me off from her in general, she's really fitting into vshoujo these days.

Lol, its crazy to me she'd have things marked her head that she "did wrong" in this collab, insane
I like to believe I've improved, but brainworms are real. If I say something cringe and I realize it later, it can haunt me for days, sometimes weeks. I can remember it out of nowhere and it ruins my mood. Complete package with anxiety & "why the fuck am I like this".

How do these guys work so fast ?View attachment 52505

clipper channels while watching the collab and furiously putting together new thumbnails and clips

Update: He ran off to Kirsche's discord:
View attachment 52553
PL rule controversy or not, if you join a discord and can't even read the rules, you are a worthless n!gger and deserve to get banned for being one immediately

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
get banned for making fun of sea get warned for making fun of chinks
you gotta leave out some articles so they think you're SEA first :smugina:
>you so stupid ESL, you like me!
>yeah you like him!
>KYS reminding me of me
>SEA Nig ruin
everything
spider-man-pointing-at-spider-man.jpg

ThemRedGuys

It is weird to me that 4chan is so anal about PL.
It's 100% because mods want to minimize the amount of gayops. You can't stop Henri from shitting things up, but you can minimize catalogue posters metastasizing into creep gangs by having a paper thin rule to justify banning them on the spot, since they always chimp out and show what a retard they are after being told to read the room (as evidenced by g4). I honestly don't think the userbase cares at all.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

In other news, the Alabama Hick will, hopefully, be cast into the Shadow Realm to never be heard from again. Camelot is still an antagonizing femboy, who mentions Pippa even after she made it clear that she doesn't want anything to do with him or his alcoholic gay lover with a fondness of testicular torture devices. Good fucking riddance.

I probably shouldn't be bringing this up again, especially since this post is over 24 hours old at this point, but I didn't want to respond to this yesterday so close to, during, and just after the collab to bring down the mood.

This is good to hear. I honestly hope she's done the same with Rekieta, but at least, it seems she's done with him regardless. I, in no way, want to act as if I know what's best for Pippa, especially when it comes to who she interacts with, but Rekieta is an absolute detriment to anyone who's around him. He was already shitty with Pippa earlier this year when she seemingly dropped him, but he's been getting worse and worse. He completely burned bridges with Null, and now he's burning the bridge with another content creator I've followed since before I got into vtubing, Eric July, worse than the others. I was disgusted with how he treated the Pippa situation a while back, but I've been getting a bit MATI with some of his more recent stuff. Thankfully, it seems Pippa dropped him a while back when these signs started showing in regards to her, and I hope she keeps it that way, but I'm sure she will.

Sorry for bringing this back up to rant and get MATI over. Seeing the way he's treated people he's called friends just this year alone, including Pippa, has disgusted me. Pippa's strong, but I'm glad she got out when she did because it was worse with Null and Eric, and I wouldn't want to see her have to deal with that much shit. Like I said, I don't imagine she'll let him back in, though, thankfully.

Rant/MATI moment done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom