"'What can be easily moved but can never be lifted?' Life."Tokoyami Towa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
upholding the VTuber culture
pippaWut m.png
But Vtuber culture around pl shit is gay and cringe and only benefits corpos, not the talents.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 52510But Vtuber culture around pl shit is gay and cringe and only benefits corpos, not the talents.
I used to say a while ago that if Pippa were to ever graduate, her influence in spheres outside the VTuber one would spread the word of any new/old identity lightning fast. And while that is still partially true, Jim being near death and not streaming alongside Rekieta's implosion and her falling out with that sphere of people does throw a wrench into that (though I still bet people would throw money at Josh to talk about it). But regardless, I think if she were to graduate, she is genuinely at the point (and has been for a while) where word of any new activity would still spread extremely quick across communities because there's a large base of people who already know and would spread the word.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 52510But Vtuber culture around pl shit is gay and cringe and only benefits corpos, not the talents.
I agree, but that guy's still a fucking sped for not reading the room, and it's telling about his character. No-one's posting roommate shit in a semi-official Discord in good faith, he's doing it to cause trouble, and anyone choosing that particular hill to die on is probably gonna be an annoying fag to deal with anyway.

IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE!
It wasn't funny, which adds credibility to the woman rrat.

Awoogers

Did you know, Sea Otters and Dolphins are the Dong Gone Jones of the sea.
That's still scratching the surface on what they actually do once you go into the rabbit hole of their warcrimes there's no coming back both for your sanity and browser history

Bring back dolphin slander and put my sharky boys back in the good boy pedestal

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Solid 8.5/10 stream. Tenma deserves an award for the wrangling she did to make this happen, and for doing her best to make Pippa comfortable enough during just by being her usual unhinged self for the ~2 hours that was she was there. She is a real one.
She really is the better genmate and yet.... I still like pippa more

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE!

Rie desperately trying to save her job in the company.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I used to say a while ago that if Pippa were to ever graduate, her influence in spheres outside the VTuber one would spread the word of any new/old identity lightning fast. And while that is still partially true, Jim being near death and not streaming alongside Rekieta's implosion and her falling out with that sphere of people does throw a wrench into that (though I still bet people would throw money at Josh to talk about it). But regardless, I think if she were to graduate, she is genuinely at the point (and has been for a while) where word of any new activity would still spread extremely quick across communities because there's a large base of people who already know and would spread the word.
I don't think that's a problem anymore after Pikamee to be honest, even with Yuri/Nano people were pretty open about it.

Awoogers

formerly pipkin (Parody)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

Awoogers

Pippa, Tenma, Henya, kson Mahjong collab? Maybe? I can dream
Kaichou recently got a sponsorship on riichi city so if anything she knows jong and she's also a big Yakuza girl so that's a plus

The chances are low but it's never a zero and she likes Pippa enough to do it

And yes I still follow kaichous shenanigans even though I drifted off her content

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
This stream was Pippa's secret ploy to have people finally watch her minecraft streams.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Fuck me, I just realized something: Tenma may have not even had a work meeting. She may have planned to duck out early in the collab on purpose.

She helps finally set up a collab with Henya that Pippa desired but was too nervous to do, then stays to get the ball rolling. Once she felt that Pippa was in a good place, she removes herself so Pippa can have that Henya collab she's been wanting.

I don't think this is far fetched, and I believe in Tenma being such a bro to do this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fuck me, I just realized something: Tenma may have not even had a work meeting. She may have planned to duck out early in the collab on purpose.

She helps finally set up a collab with Henya that Pippa desired but was too nervous to do, then stays to get the ball rolling. Once she felt that Pippa was in a good place, she removes herself so Pippa can have that Henya collab she's been wanting.

I don't think this is far fetched, and I believe in Tenma being such a bro to do this.
She did say she had to leave in a half-hour for a work meeting...then 45 minutes later she finally starts making the motions to actually leave the collab.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Caught up with the Henya collab. Good on Tenma for being herself no matter who she interacts with. I think Henya and Pippa should have:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I can see it now, Henya uses her one favor to make Pippa sing "Pippa the Ripper" live on stream for a karaoke.
I'm not sure of the logistics but if Henya wins, since Pippa wants her to do more live 3D concerts, she should have Pippa guest perform Pippa the Ripper live :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom