"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Well hey, at least it isn't at, uh, 7am this time.

Sponsor stream -> watchalong -> regular stream -> five hours of jong

Rabbits sure have busy lives.

JMForte

If the movie watch along gets rescheduled or something I'm going to be mad. Her past genshin reaction streams were bad.

Hff201

Early Adopter
If the movie watch along gets rescheduled or something I'm going to be mad. Her past genshin reaction streams were bad.
I'd rather that than her trying to stream for like eight hours straight.

JMForte

I'd rather that than her trying to stream for like eight hours straight.
You know she's going to stream for 8 hours.

diethylether

bird molecule

> more early time content for yuropoors
you know what? I won't complain

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Didn't she mention she had to change her twit password recently too so the staff could log on. Wonder if they were the ones who posted it not realizing the conflicting time with watch along. Either way she hasn't said anything regarding the watch along time at all yet so we'll see

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Didn't she mention she had to change her twit password recently too so the staff could log on. Wonder if they were the ones who posted it not realizing the conflicting time with watch along. Either way she hasn't said anything regarding the watch along time at all yet so we'll see
I thought Twitter had a similar feature to youtube where you can have multiple accounts manage one thing, because of corporate media managers.

Anime Fan

The tweet does look like something management could have written.

fortnitesmasherX

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Wonder if this means she’ll be doing three streams on Saturday.
With how her throat started hurting after marathoning between twitter streams and other streams the other day, I sure hope not. She should probably skip her regular stream after the movie, and maybe a couple hours later if she's feeling it jump on twitch for a guerilla.

Topo Chico

She should have all next week be super chat readings to catch up, doesn’t that sound poggers?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
1697738151560864.png

What has Pippa done? :depressedtako:
Edit:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She should have all next week be super chat readings to catch up, doesn’t that sound poggers?
She did mention she needs to set up one after the incest game on tuesday

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Topo Chico

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hff201

Early Adopter
The tweet does look like something management could have written.
Not necessarily, some sponsors are very particular about how you promote the sponsored content, ranging from insisting on specific keywords to flat-out writing it themselves and saying "post this at x time". Pvt. Pipkin is probably just following orders.

You might cause a suicide
Imagine if it's @superduper of all people who helps us one-up the farms. I'd feel quite conflicted about that.

JMForte

Not necessarily, some sponsors are very particular about how you promote the sponsored content, ranging from insisting on specific keywords to flat-out writing it themselves and saying "post this at x time". Pvt. Pipkin is probably just following orders
It's probably either management or a scheduled tweet because she would have shown more signs on twitter if it wasn't either of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom