"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

diethylether

bird molecule
Perhaps... an IRC channel? Maybe #TheVirtualAsylum on irc.rizon.net ?
The last time I used irc was about 15 years ago and I really don't need another place to regularly check on, sorry to disappoint

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How the hell can someone who has a boyfriend be this menhera? Isn't the joke supposed to be that if a VTuber has a stable IRL relationship, it means they're supposed to be less insane?
Folie à deux

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
While some of you say she is grifting, this does seem like autistic behavior.
The extreme oversharing including showing pics of herself and her room, far too trusting of anonymous people on the internet and not being able to understand why some of them would intentionally lie about her.
why blame autism when low self esteem woman without a father is right there?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
why blame autism when low self esteem woman without a father is right there?
Sure that explains some of it but doesn't nessicarly cover having absolutely no sense of danger online while simultaneously pissing off other indies and vtweeters with talk of farms and /vt/.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Never attribute to malice that which is explained by ignorance.

JMForte

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Never attribute to malice that which is explained by ignorance.
And never attribute to ignorance which is explained by woman.

In retrospect I think this was just a worst-case scenario of her letting her emotions get to her, people don't make smart decisions when they're upset, which is why it just kept snowballing further and further. During a donothon was the worst time it could've happened, because ideally she'd have just logged off after the collab was over and went to bed, but instead she was obliged to continue being Online which made the brainworms double down.

I think she might have seen this...

The replies to this are exhausting.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
And never attribute to ignorance which is explained by woman.

In retrospect I think this was just a worst-case scenario of her letting her emotions get to her, people don't make smart decisions when they're upset, which is why it just kept snowballing further and further. During a donothon was the worst time it could've happened, because ideally she'd have just logged off after the collab was over and went to bed, but instead she was obliged to continue being Online which made the brainworms double down.

The replies to this are exhausting.
I just feel bad for her at this point.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Seeing an indie with very clear mental illness have an autistic streamer meltdown makes me appreciate the several Phase Connect managers that fishman employs.
Seem to actually be worth the money compared to some other corpo managers.
1678803350184500.jpg

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DogBone

I nodded off during the 20min BRB part of the stream. I missed the meltdown, but I got caught up. It really goes to show how important it is for people to have a stable home life while growing up. I really feel for Hexa. Hopefully, she won't continue to be upset about the misunderstandings about the collab w/Pippa.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow, 40 pages of Hexa live posting, Hexa sure got her... menhara's worth out of her Pippa collab. I think she just got an extreme emotional high out of the big collab and then an abrupt drop when she got one guy'd reading VT. I think it's still a huge net positive and got a lot of new eyes on her.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
If Hexa needs help on dealing with people calling her fat on /vt/ she should probably talk to Kirsche, she's got a lot of experience with that.

JMForte

If Hexa needs help on dealing with people calling her fat on /vt/ she should probably talk to Kirsche, she's got a lot of experience with that.
Fat women got to stick together to show up the mean users on /pcg/

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For all we know Kirsche only gets through the pain of being called fat by getting sweet DMs from a mysterious british man with a funny laugh

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Well hey, at least it isn't at, uh, 7am this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom