"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It's probably either management or a scheduled tweet because she would have shown more signs on twitter if it wasn't either of those two.
She's likely still not even conscious right now, lol.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Hexa just woke up, she says on her chat.

A good start ?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hexa set her @fakecelsexhaver account to private some time today. She hasn't posted anything new on there though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think I need to help teach this woman how to have thick skin, just like I did with Rie. I can fix her!
i don't think rie learned a a thing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I finally got through the 67 pages of female autism and I just have to say... this is a clear cut case of mistake after mistake snowballing into a destructive force of autism. This woman was a homelands regular yet somehow didn't learn a thing from the lolcows she studied. A big thing to learn from lolcows is how mistakes and fuckups spiral out of control and how the best thing for many of them to do after screwing up would have been to do nothing at all, but clearly she hasn't learned much from her tenure at Kiwi High because of her impulsiveness.

Time to return to my 500 pages of backlog reading, wish me luck guys!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

IonProxy

1697750317585.png

It feels like a different person.
But good on her.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

Sponsor stream -> watchalong -> regular stream -> five hours of jong
I'm gonna be out of town and probably without Internet this Saturday (and the next). Should I be glad or eat a shotgun? I'm conflicted.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

IonProxy

Salado

Management definitely had a hand in this tweet as well.

And look who's here:

Hexa you just said you were taking the day off and I'm out of gifs of things exploding, c'mon...

kingcaid

Sven

Why do I expect that Genshin is going to try and push their retarded E-sports plug again since it's Twitchcon, if so I guess they deserve to ignite a second pile of money aflame sponsoring streamers and then being so shit of content you can't even do good reacting to it because there is just nothing there.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hexa you just said you were taking the day off and I'm out of gifs of things exploding, c'mon...
shed be a good gf for some of you.

IonProxy

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Didn't see it posted yet but probably the best cover yet

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why do I expect that Genshin is going to try and push their retarded E-sports plug again since it's Twitchcon, if so I guess they deserve to ignite a second pile of money aflame sponsoring streamers and then being so shit of content you can't even do good reacting to it because there is just nothing there.

I like Genshin, as well as HoYoVerse's other games, and while I may not be a whale I have spent quite a bit over the years and years of content across the three (HI3rd, HSR, GI), so I think I'm in a good position to say:

nobody wants to watch Genshin eSports

people who watch Genshin streams do so for the drops, or if it's their go-to content creator, so take this as an excuse to mess around in the game for 3-4 hours while people get their drops

if there must be a competitive angle to the stream, make it something like "Teapot Decoration Contest" - in which they take an empty plot and build up an entire home based around only what they have crafted/obtained through their time playing the game

this could also provide the opportunity to flex, since some housing items are locked behind events that have long since passed, and crafting a single housing item takes 15 hours of real-world time (limit five at a time), so even the sheer amount of furniture and decoration could also be used to show their dedication

for maximum fun, the devs can give them event accounts that have unlimited amounts of all housing items unlocked, and they're told to go crazy within the time period, and the best designed teapots "win" - maybe even throw in some curveballs like their chats are able to vote on what items to use through the widget, which would grant them an additional drop for voting

all it takes is a bit of creativity to make these Genshin "eSport" events something people would actually want to watch, but that's up to the people signing the cheques, who probably care more about trend-chasing than sponsorship stream audience retention (though to be fair, they probably correlate the two, even if they don't fully understand the "hows" and "whys")

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom