"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Bodycam react stream tonight.

Edit: Superchats tomorrow

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Bodycam react stream tonight.

That's a roundabout way of saying she'll talk about getting even with some people, in yesterday's chat or otherwise.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Anime Fan

boy oh boy I hope the chat doesn’t try anything stupid tonight
tyk4lentlk34n5kl7.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Short

God Damn the Sun

DogBone

View attachment 51434
It feels like a different person.
But good on her.
It's good to hear she might try to go offline. I'm also surprised her mom is alive. When she was talking about her, Hexa made it sound like she wasn't around anymore. Hopefully she'll get to relax.

Anime Fan

what do you mean “our”, that was entirely on /vt/ who even made fun of us for trying to tell her to stop
To be fair a lot of the posts on pcg were telling her to stop reading pcg live on stream last night.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
To be fair a lot of the posts on pcg were telling her to stop reading the thread on stream last night.

I am aware, yes

and we have gone so far away from my original comment that we’re going to loop about what happened last night all over again

it suck’s, man

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In the meantime here's a silly little animation

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All I hope is that if Hexa's insane 4 hour schizo menhera stream gets brought up and Pippa says anything/makes a statement about it, she better not somehow fucking blame herself for another woman being even less mentally stable than she is.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
All I hope is that if Hexa's insane 4 hour schizo menhera stream gets brought up and Pippa says anything/makes a statement about it, she better not somehow fucking blame herself for another woman being even less mentally stable than she is.

it’s nice to want things in life

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Do you mind sharing that copium ?

kingcaid

In a just and proper world rule 5 would be enforced tonight and chat would slow down as about 2k or so newnigs ate a timeout.

JMForte

Who will she blame? Herself? /pcg/? No One? A combination? Individual anons? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON PIPKIN PIPPA!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom