"Smortass"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
OKAY I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING

This is from several years ago, and I cannot believe the first copy of this I found has a fucking iFunny logo on it - but I definitely saw this tweet with my own eyes. It might explain a fair bit.

View attachment 51329
pippaWut m.png I mean she's a 4chan e-girl that become a Twitter e-girl with the Yssa gang shit, not really a surprise.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
OKAY I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING

This is from several years ago, and I cannot believe the first copy of this I found has a fucking iFunny logo on it - but I definitely saw this tweet with my own eyes. It might explain a fair bit.

View attachment 51329
She mentioned on the stream her mother raising her on her own, and they were dirt poor. Wonder why the guy left. Based on that response, probably just a scumbag.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All of her yume accounts are gone now right, that's the only how i knew her from before the new stuff/hexa
The fatmilkers one still exists on private but she barely uses it. There were a few others I remember (yumepilled, yumeisbanned) and countless others I don't, but most of them didn't last more than a few months before getting banned.

View attachment 51331 I mean she's a 4chan e-girl that become a Twitter e-girl with the Yssa gang shit, not really a surprise.
In hindsight it's kinda surprising that Yssa did a better job at getting her shit together than a lot of others from that circle, since she's the actual diagnosed schizophrenic.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"It's not how you start, it's how you finish"
Why does the stupid cooking show have such an accurate depiction of today's events ?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

IonProxy

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ok finally caught up and this whole thing is giving flashbacks to last year when Dingdong had a breakdown on stream and got in a slapfight with /v/ before deleting his twitch account.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ironic that someone with such a nickname would be as thin skinned as she is
>woman
>alcoholic
>father issues
>probably undiagnosed autism too
It's no surprise she is so fucked up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Posted a year ago in an anorexia subreddit, yeesh. Would explain why she didn't take getting called fat by 1 /pcg/ poster very well.
Yeah. Glad she's not dealing with that physically anymore but the mental is gonna take a while...
Also my lazy ass could have just scrolled more to see this lol. So yeah, if the Wizard101 wasn't obvious enough it was her.
1697698238095.png

Also age confirmed 24 if there was any doubt earlier. When she said she was a kid in the 90s she literally meant for like a week :SelenHAHAhere:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Yeah. Glad she's not dealing with that physically anymore but the mental is gonna take a while...
Also my lazy ass could have just scrolled more to see this lol. So yeah, if the Wizard101 wasn't obvious enough it was her.
View attachment 51334
Also age confirmed 24 if there was any doubt earlier. When she said she was a kid in the 90s she literally meant for like a week :SelenHAHAhere:
Also means she's been a KF user since age 16-17.

IonProxy

Atlas

Wow, it took me about 2 seconds to find her ass I can confirm she's not fat.

kingcaid

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh no. She spent a while typing while quiet and just said "I might have been an idiot for what I just did, but wanted to clear things up."

Edit: Well shit, late nvm. @kingcaid already has it lol.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Grim, ghastly even.

Just pretty much confirmed on stream this was her.

"I might be an idiot for what I just did, but it is what it is"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom