"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Yeah, she's taken.

She pulled this account up on screen when she was showing the Onision stuff earlier which I found funny.

That is a very sad moustache. Full face scruff or clean shaven until it's more capable in a decade or so would look better.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How the fuck can someone who has a boyfriend be this fucking menhera? Isn't the joke supposed to be that if a VTuber has a stable IRL relationship, it means they're supposed to be less insane?
A partner can help wrangle a woman to a degree, but he's just a man, not a miracle worker.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How the hell can someone who has a boyfriend be this menhera? Isn't the joke supposed to be that if a VTuber has a stable IRL relationship, it means they're supposed to be less insane?
Bro you really need to meet more women....

Sometimes actually getting frequent penis in them actually makes the menhera much worse

wew

Male hag love!
How the hell can someone who has a boyfriend be this menhera? Isn't the joke supposed to be that if a VTuber has a stable IRL relationship, it means they're supposed to be less insane?
I'm going to let some behind the scenes info slip and say about 70% maybe even 80% of female Vtubers have a bf and that does not stop them from being crazy
:youroshiisawhore:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A partner can help wrangle a woman to a degree, but he's just a man, not a miracle worker.
1697696734469.png
hmmmmm

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
meh, shes pretty boring rn. this isa temp boost and then shell fall back to "who?" status.
I mean I think she's mostly alright outside of the spectacular wtf hour she had as far as what I've seen. If she ends up fine and unhassled at the end of it all then fuck it good for her. It was just a weird thing to watch in real time. If Pippa ends up renegging on any more collabs I won't act like I'm surprised either though lol

Yeah, she's taken.

She pulled this account up on screen when she was showing the Onision stuff earlier which I found funny.
Alright I wasn't crazy then. Good for her though, hopefully that doesn't bite her after all this.

Edit:
Bro you really need to meet more women....

Sometimes actually getting frequent penis in them actually makes the menhera much worse
Also this. Someone I knew was into some shit, then she got with someone who indulged her and then she was INTO some shit lol. So yeahhh. Dick doesn't exactly fix women surprisingly enough.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
No Hexa! Only Pippa! :annoyedpippa:
Grow a pair and fix proctor you pansy. If you can't fix a fake pekora, how can you fix a walmart pekora?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Atlas

Yeah, she's taken.

I don't normally say this, but PCG was right He does have a pedo stache

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

/vt/ mentioned
/vt/ on stream
Keffels, Farms and Rats

Hff201

Early Adopter
OKAY I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING

This is from several years ago, and I cannot believe the first copy of this I found has a fucking iFunny logo on it - but I definitely saw this tweet with my own eyes. It might explain a fair bit.

1697697188439.png

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter

This is from several years ago, and I cannot believe the first copy of this I found has a fucking iFunny logo on it - but I definitely saw this tweet with my own eyes. It might explain a fair bit.

View attachment 51329
"Guropilled" as an @ handle
Dad issues

Well that just summed up literally everything in a nice little ribbon didn't it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

View attachment 51329
All of her yume accounts are gone now right, that's the only how i knew her from before the new stuff/hexa

e. i may have asked or said this already. i swear i don't have dementia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom