[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owning a Kiwi Silver Coin, which might imply she owns one), it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man, I can't wait to see superduper's reaction to this next week.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
twitch player stopped working about ten minutes ago, so I'm constantly refreshing and checking my internet connection

twitch HATE

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owing a Kiwi Coin, which might imply she owns one), it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.

I feel it's worth remembering that Nolan's example ought to serve as an eternal burningly intense reminder that 'ability to join and not get banned on KF' is by no means any sign of stability or intelligence on the internet.

wew

Male hag love!
it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago
Thhrang buddy it very simple.
She's a woman. Even I sometimes let stupid shit get to me even though I know better. fucking HATE female hormones.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
It's unreal that all of this is happening and she's playing with stupid sound alerts. Not a care in the world.

Towle

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owning a Kiwi Silver Coin, which might imply she owns one)
That part is a glow

it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.
That part is a grift for donos.

Did you archive?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

It's unreal that all of this is happening and she's playing with stupid sound alerts. Not a care in the world.
Wait until the post yab clarity sets in...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I dream of having the ability to simultaneously trigger so many autists on the internet and also get paid very large sums of money for doing so. (brb setting up throne)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Short

God Damn the Sun

IonProxy

FUCK THE SUB GOAL WOMAN, YOURE BECOMING THE NEW PUBLIC ENEMY

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I can't wait for the Friday movie to bring us some semblance of stability again and spawn some good tangents.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I dream of having the ability to simultaneously trigger so many autists on the internet and also get paid very large sums of money for doing so. (brb setting up throne)
You're not female enough for this to work.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
One thing's for certain. She's established herself. PCG and TVA will NEVER forget about this shit.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, who's picking up the clipping slack for this?

FUCK THE SUB GOAL WOMAN, YOURE BECOMING THE NEW PUBLIC ENEMY
This is a bit extreme.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

IonProxy

I'm not fueling your gunpla addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom