"I don't care if a horse fucker thinks I'm a Nazi, I don't take life advice from someone obsessed about horse cock"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owning a Kiwi Silver Coin, which might imply she owns one), it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.
The Occam's razor leads me to believe she just cracked under the pressure. It's easy to say this when you're not being fucking dragged in front of an audience 50 times bigger than normal.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Was she reading /VT/? Seems like the time tbh
I missed some bits but it seems she did a lot more than just that lol

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dream of having the ability to simultaneously trigger so many autists on the internet and also get paid very large sums of money for doing so. (brb setting up throne)
Do it and add one of those fake faux fox tails for furfags so you can brush it and pretend its Kirsche, id fund it

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'll just say this. I'm not going to make a judgement as to whether or not it's all a grift, but if it's true that she's been on Kiwi Farms for 8 years (she also dodged the question about owning a Kiwi Silver Coin, which might imply she owns one), it's just very strange to me that she wouldn't have had the lesson to not let anonymous schizos calling you fat one-guy you to this degree beaten into her years ago. I know Pippa gets very menhera about things sometimes too, but at least from what I can tell, it never gets this bad, judging by the fact she has the sense to not publicly broadcast it if it does. I also realize Hexa is doing a donothon, but she could've continued the break screen until she composed herself. This entire thing has been a ride.
The one time I walked into the Chantal thread a year or two ago there was a woman demanding people take down her dox because she was a fellow Chantal hater and she got doxxmaxxed for cow tipping.

Also, remember, Balldo got drunk enough to drop a hard R because some black man said he wasn't a practicing lawyer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i dont see her saying shes a kf user being bad. lots of retards use the site. shes obviously a libtard

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
hand the clip to me and I'll risk getting fucking annihilated

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Just to ask, toward the start or before the stream someone posted her alt account where she was happily in a relationship or something right? Because if the people who threw money at her were unaware she's not groomable, this could end up quite the show.

I missed some bits but it seems she did a lot more than just that lol
Read it, talked about it being a common thing she does, showed it live on stream, and also admitted to being a farmer. So yeahh.

i dont see her saying shes a kf user being bad. lots of retards use the site. shes obviously a libtard
Anyone who cares knows the farms isn't LE DEN OF EVUL, but it's still a thing specific groups use to sling shit at people is all. ADMITTING to it is basically a free shot when starting shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The one time I walked into the Chantal thread a year or two ago there was a woman demanding people take down her dox because she was a fellow Chantal hater and she got doxxmaxxed for cow tipping.

Unironically I've started to become completely numb to most of this nonsense because I've realized that women seem to all actively be involved in a bare minimum of 20 different unbelievably complicated and elaborate social dramas simultaneously. As vtuber watchers we simply get drawn into them by default, and because we're men and not used to that, we take it at face value that any of it actually means anything in a broader context, when in reality we're just seeing what they experience on a daily basis when they're not busy being pregnant or chasing kids around.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

wew

Male hag love!
If I were to call you fat right now in this very moment, would you go down a menhera meltdown spiral too?
:SelenHAHAhere:
No because I'm cool and epic

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just to ask, toward the start or before the stream someone posted her alt account where she was happily in a relationship or something right? Because if the people who threw money at her were unaware she's not groomable, this could end up quite the show.
@Hff201 is the expert in this field.

famous artist pipkun

Read it, talked about it being a common thing she does, showed it live on stream, and also admitted to being a farmer. So yeahh.

Anyone who cares knows the farms isn't LE DEN OF EVUL, but it's still a thing specific groups use to sling shit at people is all. ADMITTING to it is basically a free shot when starting shit.
meh, shes pretty boring rn. this isa temp boost and then shell fall back to "who?" status.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Hff201 is the expert in this field.
Yeah, she's taken.

1697696330359.png

She pulled this account up on screen when she was showing the Onision stuff earlier which I found funny.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
could the 0 opsec woman be playing 5d chess ?

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah, she's taken.

She pulled this account up on screen when she was showing the Onision stuff earlier which I found funny.

How the hell can someone who has a boyfriend be this menhera? Isn't the joke supposed to be that if a VTuber has a stable IRL relationship, it means they're supposed to be less insane?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As a reminder, when in doubt, shut up. You won't stack up the mistakes if you don't make more.
Yeah, she's taken.
Ew, nose rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom