"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It's been a long time since I've seen such an unnecessary overcorrection. Please for the love of God stop bringing it up publicly.

e: I imagine since she has also been doing the donothon thing her brain is more fucked than usual

Atlas

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, this girl has always been mentally fucked i followed her on Twitter for a while. Though Hey, at least she's not an alcoholic anymore also, this isn't an act she's always been like this.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Like I almost KIND of get the point of wanting to make sure nobody thinks anything bad about someone you look up to and feel like might get shit because of you...
but constantly giving others ammo against both of you and making sure it dosn't DIE and become irrelevant before it becomes an issue is a much bigger problem.

Stop thinking about it, stop typing about it, stop bringing it up, it won't BECOME an issue.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yes true criticism of Kirsche, like how we call her fat all the time.
I swear if one of you digs up Kirsche posting on an anorexia board I might actually feel bad.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Atlas

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was tempted to leave the stream about 10 minutes ago, but I'm glad I didn't because holy shit that was the fucking pinnacle. Only thing left is, like I said, for her to start reading posts from here out loud.

Salado

Fuck it. I've already had one.
disaster-hindenburg.gif

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I left 10 minutes or so after Pippa dipped. What actually happened that she was getting pretty menhera and retarded for no reason despite the collab being pretty great?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I was tempted to leave the stream about 10 minutes ago, but I'm glad I didn't because holy shit that was the fucking pinnacle. Only thing left is, like I said, for her to start reading posts from here out loud.
Swear to God if she reads my fucking post with her Reddit account in it...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
After all this, I don't think she is even smart enough to access the site.

Eureka

I can't wait for a mass of messages/donations to tell Pippa of this trash fire for tomorrow's stream.

Sven

Chat's trying to get the truth through to her
True.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1697699306877.png
Sounds like Pippa's not having the best night either.

kingcaid

jongfunny.png
Excellent, she can be taught to jong.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Wait 30 minutes, and she'd probably be here.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Salado

I left 10 minutes or so after Pippa dipped. What actually happened that she was getting pretty menhera and retarded for no reason despite the collab being pretty great?
Not content with showing /pcg/ on stream she livePOSTED.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
After all this, I don't think she is even smart enough to access the site.
She'd be able to browse the thread but the captcha for signing up would stump her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom