"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You can be a retarded femboy sometimes mate.
she was fine after the sudden 10k donothon where she said she thouhjt about killing herself right? am i wrong?

christ you zoomer faggots dont understand women. mood goes up and down for weeks. im certainly not gonna take shit from mr "im not obligated to not hate pippa's parents"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How long does it usually take for Rumble to process these things?
Someone on /pcg/ posted a 360p YouTube version, in the meantime.

Unfortunately reading /pcg/ meant I also had to see this.
1697258847536.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun
How long does it usually take for Rumble to process these things?
lol, it is at 33% right now normally you can watch after 45% but Rumble can be pretty fucked sometimes

famous artist pipkun

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Yeah. It wasn't people getting hit by cars that got me. It was the part where Pippa said she felt like she was a burden to everyone in her life.
I agree that it made me uncomfortable, but when Pippa backreads this she might get the idea that "because it makes people uncomfortable, I should just never talk about this stuff with *anyone*". She's intimated that The Internet are the people whom she enjoys sharing things with the most, and if she gets that idea, that's when she might feel like she has nowhere else to talk about it. I think it should be specified that it makes us "uncomfortable as in sympathetically concerned", not "uncomfortable as in oh god get these emotions off of my screen" (which I know is obvious to most of us here, but perhaps not to someone of Pippa's brand of neuroticism).
Also, I'm sorry about the jong bullying in /pcg/ but it was for the banter. Sometimes you jong and sometimes you get jonged.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
she was fine after the sudden 10k donothon where she said she thouhjt about killing herself right? am i wrong?

christ you zoomer faggots dont understand women. mood goes up and down for weeks. im certainly not gonna take shit from mr "im not obligated to not hate pippa's parents"
Nigga, you sit there with this alleged girlfriend while watching anime girls online, punching cones & making chicken scratching drawings. You dont get to larp as an adult over us.

This isn't vt so stop treating it like it is.

If we take Pippa at her word then her only outlet is online so cut her some slack.

famous artist pipkun

I agree that it made me uncomfortable, but when Pippa backreads this she might get the idea that "because it makes people uncomfortable, I should just never talk about this stuff with *anyone*". She's intimated that The Internet are the people whom she enjoys sharing things with the most, and if she gets that idea, that's when she might feel like she has nowhere else to talk about it. I think it should be specified that it makes us "uncomfortable as in sympathetically concerned", not "uncomfortable as in oh god get these emotions off of my screen" (which I know is obvious to most of us here, but perhaps not to someone of Pippa's brand of neuroticism).
Also, I'm sorry about the jong bullying in /pcg/ but it was for the banter. Sometimes you jong and sometimes you get jonged.
you seem to understand the female need to be heard and not fixed quite well. shes venting.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I guess this can work for tonight but, hey Pippa whatever's troubling you

logitech

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Nigga, you sit there with this alleged girlfriend while watching anime girls online, punching cones & making chicken scratching drawings. You dont get to larp as an adult over us.

If we take Pippa at her word then her only outlet is online so cut her some slack.
aye fuck boy, thats not criticism of anything i said about pippa depressed tonight.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
its her mental cycle almost a year to date. shes going through it and will be fine tomorrow
I agree with this part, but I think it's fine to post concern and best wishes for Pippa too.
:pippaworship::hololove::pippaworship:

famous artist pipkun

I agree with this part, but I think it's fine to post concern and best wishes for Pippa too.
:pippaworship::hololove::pippaworship:
of course but the concern levels are getting high enouh to hit:
I agree that it made me uncomfortable, but when Pippa backreads this she might get the idea that "because it makes people uncomfortable, I should just never talk about this stuff with *anyone*".

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

forgive him
whatever schlub that's willing to play with his penis isn't up to his obviously high standards so he needs to vent his frustrations with his medicore life online like the rest of us
unfortunately his go-to is being an annoying contrarian femboy

e: wrong reply

famous artist pipkun

forgive him
whatever schlub that's willing to play with his penis isn't up to his obviously high standards so he needs to vent his frustrations with his medicore life online like the rest of us
unfortunately his go-to is being an annoying contrarian femboy
im agreeing with him retard

need to make a meme called

"everything i dont like is pipkun bait"

e: vvvvvvvb case in point

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I believe everyone involved in this situation should kill themselves, except Pippa, I guess.

Yes, Pipkun is an autist with no tact, but half of you are autists trying to baby this 25-year-old woman who needs actual help rather than "oh you're doing great, don't worry about it"

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
im agreeing with him retard

need to make a meme called

"everything i dont like is pipkun bait"
imonlypretendingtoberetarded.jpeg

you can justify being a femboy all you want but you legit came out with "she deserves people calling her a pitybaiting manipulator because she is" and expect anyone not to call you a Yamanba.

I believe everyone involved in this situation should kill themselves, except Pippa, I guess.

Yes, Pipkun is an autist with no tact, but half of you are autists trying to baby this 25-year-old woman who needs actual help rather than "oh you're doing great, don't worry about it"As
I think normally everyone here would be the first to talk shit if they weren't aware of the oddly intimate relationship Pippa has established with her viewers. Yes at point a "hey don't take things so seriously" goes a long way but it doesn't justify being an actual Yamanba egging on borderline abusive superchats.

Some of you niggas when it comes to Pipkun:
View attachment 50402
unironically yes
after a while people posting their dogshit under the guise of "only trolling" should get shit on in unison
I got bonked for being a femboy and I admitted I was being a femboy.

I'm drunk and maybe a little mad but honestly if anyone should off themselves its middle aged men who think they are some wise wizards for trying to talk shit about a woman who has a clearly established unhealthy relationship with the internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom