"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

As someone who never drinks at all, I think anyone who intoxicates themselves during prime pipkin moments is a coward. Soak it in properly.
pippa is not the reason whyu i drink, i dont think an anime wemon should have this kind of power over u. you need ot drink over real issuse like debts of owning over $4000 dollors of tabletop stuff (warhammer40kl, battletech,boltaction)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Maybe we need Sleepkin Sleepa on stream again so Pippa doesn't feel like the crazy one anymore :smugselen:

Salado

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
We're going to get another fucking drunk guerilla, aren't we.

(Please don't.)
I know I'm an asshole for saying it but sometimes thats the only catharsis one can get in short notice for these kind of deepset emotions.

I'd rather she get drunk on the rare occasion and worry her viewers then her keep all this shit bottled up.

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
lol
View attachment 50387
View attachment 50386
View attachment 50385
I don't even know who is more menhera anymore Pippa or this thread
We're 3300 pages into liveposting about an autistic rabbit lady, we're all fucked in the head around here, I just want Pippa to come out of everything okay because I like her.

pippa is not the reason whyu i drink, i dont think an anime wemon should have this kind of power over u. you need ot drink over real issuse like debts of owning over $4000 dollors of tabletop stuff (warhammer40kl, battletech,boltaction)
Go to bed, friend, I think you need to sleep it off.

DogBone

That was extraordinarily uncomfortable.
Yeah. It wasn't people getting hit by cars that got me. It was the part where Pippa said she felt like she was a burden to everyone in her life.

Anime Fan

We're going to get another fucking drunk guerilla, aren't we.

(Please don't.)
Well she did raid the waiting room for the watchalong tomorrow... But I think it's more likely that she did that because she didn't want to dump her chat on anyone else, especially with what happened with Rie that one time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
time to worry for the next 24 hours over her well-being, LET'S FUCKING GO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She insta-privated the VOD. @Short better work on getting an archive up.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well she did raid the waiting room for the watchalong tomorrow... But I think it's more likely that she just did that because she didn't want to dump her chat on anyone else, especially with what happened with Rie that one time.
To be fair, in these cases not dumping her chat on anyone is actually a reasonable call. A lot of em are going to be all over the place with concern fagging, general fagging, or other kinds of fagging and shitting up whatever stream it was. Like the Airi/Jelly is just silly good vibes, it would be awkward for a buncha people to show up and start rambling about how depressing it ended.

Short

God Damn the Sun
She insta-privated the VOD. @Short better work on getting an archive up.
Was the stream really that bad?
from the capipi discord
2023-10-14 adwdawd.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Was the stream really that bad?
No. It got better when she ditched the TikToks, but then she had an explosion of brainworms/venting that lasted to the end of the stream, she said she was gonna go drink a bunch of moonshine, and then she instaprivated the VOD.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

logitech

No. It got better when she ditched the TikToks, but then she had an explosion of brainworms/venting that lasted to the end of the stream, she said she was gonna go drink a bunch of moonshine, and then she instaprivated the VOD.
pippa shouldn't drink over brian worms that only makes it worse(speaking form experience)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Was gonna write a post about tonight but can't find the words. I'll keep it brief, Pippa LOVE :sanasmile:
Nighttime, plus sad brain, plus alcohol is a bad combo, please just sleep

DogBone

Well she did raid the waiting room for the watchalong tomorrow... But I think it's more likely that she did that because she didn't want to dump her chat on anyone else, especially with what happened with Rie that one time.
Sometimes this thread would be more aptly named "Bunny on suicide watch!!"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whos got the vod, was watcjing the craft with the gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom