"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Was gonna say maybe it would've been best she just called it since she was feeling off, she seemed to cheer up abit before those SC's etc

DogBone

Was gonna say maybe it would've been best she just called it since she was feeling off, she seemed to cheer up abit before those SC's etc
The SC about Pippa's social anxiety coming off as being an act for pity points seemed to be the tipping point iirc.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1679203682754488.jpg
Love ya Peepa, you've been doing really well recently. Don't let the brainworms get to your head and enjoy the people that care about you.
Alright gay shit over.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The SC about Pippa's social anxiety coming off as being an act for pity points seemed to be the tipping point iirc.
the good ol pity baiting.

kingcaid

On the bright side it was worst last year around this time.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Pippa did really well with the collabs recently and her self improvement arc is incredible & a bit of an inspiration to a few people I've seen around the comments/boards.

She is a professional and I hope she doesn't let some spergy superchats get to her.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I would totally not commit felonies against who ever supa'ed that.
In fact I hope they live a long fruitful life and in no way has it cut short (on purpose, by me, with a blunt object).

logitech

OK PIPPA time to count the sheep :lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns:🛌

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
On the bright side it was worst last year around this time.
Don't be so optimistic, just wait until Sakana pulls another one of these the next time she has a moment.
1697257341132.png1697257368597.png
WAIT HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED. ONE YEAR TO THE FUCKING DAY. FUCK MY LIFE

famous artist pipkun

I would totally not commit felonies against who ever supa'ed that.
In fact I hope they live a long fruitful life and in no way has it cut short (on purpose, by me, with a blunt object).
calm down man

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pipkun I know your gimmick is baiting but could you please shove it up your ass for at least a few more hours? I'm sure you pleasure yourself from it.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Watch Tik Toks: Go Menhara
Fishman ban tik toks from stream now and forever :sakanapleasepippa:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I finally get filtered from the tik tok videos, go off to do something else, come back and apparently Pippa has another episode. What the fuck.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I finally get filtered from the tik tok videos, go off to do something else, come back and apparently Pippa has another episode. What the fuck.
Yeah I came back during the man climbing the windows, was going to re-watch her menhara tangent but VOD did not live.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:

LucastreMavia CANNIBALISM WATCH PARTY WITH PIPPA I Am Alive​

Archive:
You Laugh You Lose

Chatlog / just the SC log
Archive:

Pippa Mama Watchalong || Phase Connect movie Mama 2013​

famous artist pipkun

Pipkun I know your gimmick is baiting but could you please shove it up your ass for at least a few more hours? I'm sure you pleasure yourself from it.
go write another another thesis about her being sad and depressed. how is this any different than before?

e: cant explain why this one was different? its her mental cycle almost a year to date. shes going through it and will be fine tomorrow.

im surprised pippa hasnt suffocated from all the cooooooooncerning going on.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
go write another another thesis about her being sad and depressed. how is this any different than before?

e: cant explain why this one was different? its her mental cycle almost a year to date. shes going through it and will be fine tomorrow.
You can be a retarded femboy sometimes mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom