"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I relate to a lot of what Pippa says about friends. I have come to think that some tolerance of/from friends is required for them to be friends. I can't meet everyone's expectations and I don't really want to if I'm not at work or similar, where I'm obligated to. If a person is annoyed with me too much, they're just not a friend and that's it. But, a lot of people find weird people very interesting and I think that's the case for Pippa too. I think for Pippa it will be good to be a little selfish and consider does she rally want to spend time with her friends or not.
At its fundamental core, a friendship is a transactional relationship. And that transaction is that you provide a more positive impact on a persons life than you hamper them negatively. Even if it is true that Pippa is a burden on her friends (which I highly doubt is the case and is mainly her brainworms), she can bring enough positives to her friends and loved ones lives that it completely outpaces that burden. If they keep wanting to be with you and talk to you, the positives outweigh the negatives.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All I'll say about this is I hope this doesn't cause Pippa to stop collabing or reaching out to others. I think she is on the right track by getting out there and being out of her comfort zone with some of these collabs.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure everyone is aware she's just venting. Which is fine, venting is generally good. I feel like most people just also want to point out to her that most of this shit seems to be entirely brainworm self sabotage. Going "Hey stop being autistic" doesn't work obviously, but it's good to also go "Reign it in a bit." Don't always have to let a person sit there shitting their own mental up.

Only reason I wanted to get on her case a bit was the part where she assumed she knows what people feel about her more than said person. I personally don't think I would spend hours driving to hang out with a person I found annoying and didn't want to put in a genuine effort with. Or check up on them or keep up with them blah blah.
Even if you wanted to assume that it's just "to be nice" then fuck it. Show up to the picnic and get a free meal out of it at least lol
But if it keeps happening and they keep putting in effort to have you around, then maybe stop assuming the worst. :botanshrug:

diethylether

bird molecule
pippa shouldn't drink over brian worms that only makes it worse(speaking form experience)
I'm fairly sure pippa does not vent to her friends about problems and feelings and ends up bottling them up, so eventually they spill over violently. I've gone through this cycle countless times. If you numb yourself to the point where you won't allow yourself to experience your own emotions, getting wasted to let them out can be cathartic. But it shouldn't become a habit. That's when it starts making everything worse, until you drink yourself into black outs every weekend, speaking from experience as well.

you seem to understand the female need to be heard and not fixed quite well. shes venting.
I hate to say this but I agree with pipkun. It's pain to watch her suffer but since she has a woman brain, she wants to vent, complain and have someone listen to it. I do agree that her chat is probably the worst candidate for that though since they have even less social skills than her. Would be best if it was someone she could speak to face to face but then again she doesn't want to burden her friends any more than the worms tell her she already does.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
No activity at all on twitter, can only hope she curled up with a book and went to bed.

peeba love :pippaworship:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1697269272150.png

Pet peeves are annoying, actual tism. I'm going to lay down and hope she's off resting herself
the first 2 people got baited by pcg :SelenHAHAhere:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Uploading files and updating cryptpad file.
We're still missing the jong collab:
KitsuneSpirit-🦊 MY NEW MEDS ARE FOXXED UP 🦊 Mahjong because we like bad things here

diethylether

bird molecule

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hey guys what's going on in he-
community-donald-glover.gif
oh no her voice is quivering
This woman is completely unfixable :fishmandispair:
time to worry for the next 24 hours over her well-being, LET'S FUCKING GO
No. It got better when she ditched the TikToks, but then she had an explosion of brainworms/venting that lasted to the end of the stream, she said she was gonna go drink a bunch of moonshine, and then she instaprivated the VOD.
I finally get filtered from the tik tok videos, go off to do something else, come back and apparently Pippa has another episode. What the fuck.
Fuck I passed out out after the collab part is Pippa ok? What did I miss?
I swear to god you leave a woman alone for one hour.... wtf is going on??

Yeah. It wasn't people getting hit by cars that got me. It was the part where Pippa said she felt like she was a burden to everyone in her life.
Well, I mean, at least she has someone to feel a burden too... :pippasadl:

Don't be so optimistic, just wait until Sakana pulls another one of these the next time she has a moment.
View attachment 50396View attachment 50397
WAIT HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED. ONE YEAR TO THE FUCKING DAY. FUCK MY LIFE
I hope you boys enjoy these childless existential menhera moments, because you'll be getting a lot of them in the coming decades. :smugpipi:

It's just a slow steady improvement.
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
e:
No activity at all on twitter, can only hope she curled up with a book and went to bed.

peeba love :pippaworship:
I know I did.
kroheart.png
tried... failed..

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't quite like how it's been over 12 hours since the last thing we've heard from her. Hope ahe actually just went to sleep or something.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't quite like how it's been over 12 hours since the last thing we've heard from her. Hope ahe actually just went to sleep or something.
pippaWut m.pngIt's over...

Piarro

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Halloween now inspires a new kind of terror.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You people worry too much.
I mean, the last thing we heard from her was that she was going to go drown her sorrows in moonshine before instantly privating the stream, so I think it's valid concern.

Topo Chico

I mean, the last thing we heard from her was that she was going to go drown her sorrows in moonshine before instantly privating the stream, so I think it's valid concern.
We’re just going to get a dope hungover collab. Seasonal depression rabbit ain’t gonna an hero. It’s been 12h, but she also likely went to bed 6-7am est, I’m betting she’s still asleep. Worry if/when she no call no shows todays collab.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Topo Chico

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom