"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

DogBone

Maybe death would have been preferable.
Adults-farmers-rednecks-mechanic.png
Sometimes dead is better.

Topo Chico

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wholesome horsegirl-posting is the best possible outcome we could've had today. Enjoy your cute horse game Pips.

Anime Fan

What a horse girl

Guess the horse game cheered her up.

Also, I hate that I'm agreeing with Pipkun about last night but at this point there's an obvious pattern to these things when they happen. The brainworms build up to the point where she's overwhelmed to a tipping point, she ends up venting about it on stream, and the next day she's back to tweeting and streaming like nothing happened. I'm not saying she's faking like her antis say she is, she's obviously got issues. But I do think some people here overreacted last night, especially since we've been through pretty much this exact scenario a few times before and at the end of the day nothings going to change unless she makes the decision to take steps to fix her mental issues. The only new thing was her removing the video and saying she was going to drink to feel better, which was concerning but she seems to be doing better now if her twitter is any indication. Also, I will say that her chat is probably not the best thing for her to vent to these days since it's filled with so many retards.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
she's gushing over the horse game so hard, god bless

lvl8

Also, I hate that I'm agreeing with Pipkun about last night but at this point there's an obvious pattern to these things when they happen. The brainworms build up to the point where she's overwhelmed to a tipping point, she ends up venting about it on stream, and the next day she's back to tweeting and streaming like nothing happened. I'm not saying she's faking like her antis say she is, she's obviously got issues. But I do think some people here overreacted last night, especially since we've been through pretty much this exact scenario a few times before and at the end of the day nothings going to change unless she makes the decision to take steps fix her mental issues. The only new thing was her removing the video and saying she was going to drink to feel better, which was concerning but she seems to be doing better now if her twitter is any indication. Also, I will say that her chat is probably not the best thing for her to vent to these days since it's filled with so many retards.

Vaush is salivating at those pics.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>My deadass getting twitter to load and see a bunch of PS1 grade horses
>Zoom past 30 pages since I last read to get the horse game skinny
>See talk about a manic episode
>Oh shit, her stream did come back after being struck down very cool

diethylether

bird molecule
1697310280710.png

>lifetime membership
:whatastory:
she's adorable

I wish I could be so enthusiastic about something these days

famous artist pipkun

Also, I hate that I'm agreeing with Pipkun about last night but at this point there's an obvious pattern to these things when they happen. The brainworms build up to the point where she's overwhelmed to a tipping point, she ends up venting about it on stream, and the next day she's back to tweeting and streaming like nothing happened. I'm not saying she's faking like her antis say she is, she's obviously got issues. But I do think some people here overreacted last night, especially since we've been through pretty much this exact scenario a few times before and at the end of the day nothings going to change unless she makes the decision to take steps fix her mental issues. The only new thing was her removing the video and saying she was going to drink to feel better, which was concerning but she seems to be doing better now if her twitter is any indication. Also, I will say that her chat is probably not the best thing for her to vent to these days since it's filled with so many retards.

for a forum full of alleged autists the pattern recognition is awful. she didnt even say she wanted to kill herself last night. hopefully people can recognize when she's venting now.

fun:

F8bCMmkWQAAiyHc.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
You don't understand.
Concern drills are an essential part of stream safety.
for a forum full of alleged autists the pattern recognition is awful. she didnt even say she wanted to kill herself last night. hopefully people can recognize when she's venting now.

fun:

View attachment 50435
You still said some Yamanbashit but go ahead and take your victory lap.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Salado