"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i need to start streaminf so i can male collab with pippa. imagine the content

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yea, but I think Pippa recognizes (and she even said as much this stream) that some of her critics are that passionate because they like her so much. And I think that describes this thread perfectly.
True. Something I hope - and am pretty sure she does - understand is that this idea should not be conflated with making herself think that people like, say, Krampus are worth listening to, though. At a certain point, and after a certain threshold of truly schizophrenic lustposting, insane shitstirring and borderline antiposting about the most literal nothingburgers for around two whole years now, a person should be deemed to no longer hold valuable insight worth paying attention to. Krampus might "like" her a whole goddamn lot - way too much, actually - but that does not make what he says any more valuable than what the average harine newfag says. Like I said, I think she understands this, though - it kinda felt like she was subtly telling him to fuck off with the "I'm not the streamer for you" bit.

the certain way in her content was right wing stuff and Pippa suggested I think Blaire White. Which just makes Pippa look retarded more than anything.
Yeah, that was a really stupid suggestion and I facepalmed when I first saw it. Blaire White is a retard.

e:
The image, 900 is Kiki
View attachment 49413
Lumi got caught shit because of her mod doxxxing people and her drama with Menace
Oh great I can't wait to timeloop.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Lumi and Pippa caught flack by retards, the screenshots they are in doesn't do anything that paints them in a bad light, they were giving advice on who Kiki can reach out to if she wanted to go a certain way with her content. Like genuine retards just go "errr she trying to grift" when it makes no sense.
edit: the certain way in her content was right wing stuff and Pippa suggested I think Blaire White. Which just makes Pippa look retarded more than anything.
The image, 900 is Kiki
1696652153858538 asdasasdas.jpg

Lumi caught shit because of her mod doxxxing people and her drama with Menace

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Wasn't Punkalopi part of that LGBT collab thing with Marina? I can absolutely see it after Pips painted the biggest target on her back with THAT wizard game stream and her reasoning to play it
So my first thought is she (along with like a third of the people in that collab) dropped out very close to the actual date of the collab. However, with how rainbowvt is going right now, that just may be on Marina maybe being a dick/bad at organizing big stuff

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The image, 900 is Kiki
View attachment 49413
Lumi got caught shit because of her mod doxxxing people and her drama with Menace
Kiki was pretty wild before the model change. She definitely have been banned off youtube eventually.

JMForte

On the advice topic, I think Pippa does get advice, sometimes valuable advice that she is able to understand but for some reason is at times, maybe because of menhera, it just at times feels like she gets told things but still does them and this is more than just her content but advice for everything.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Isn't Sleepy actually friends with Yuko? If Yuko had slighted Pippa I doubt Sleepy would be on good terms with her, so we can cross that off the list.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I think it might be safe to sleep tonight.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Isn't Sleepy actually friends with Yuko? If Yuko had slighted Pippa I doubt Sleepy would be on good terms with her, so we can cross that off the list.
I think you guys are trying way too hard to fit Punkalopi on this
Edit:
Also, no one fucking asks Pippa to collab with her LMAO

logitech

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think its Abby, Pippa just can't overcome her natural hatred of brazilin's and is projecting fault onto her

Last edited:

logitech

I think you guys are trying way too hard to fit Punkalopi on this
nah its just the only person who is has the most susy info on.detals are vague and i don't think people here are really gotn to fatwa her

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
They were in the same sphere for a while, so they have a good working relationship. To the point, I can see sleepy writing it of as "Creative Differences." however, sleepy is a good judge of character from what I've seen, so this relies on her being blinded due to past built-up trust and her gut being wrong.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I will say that if the Punkalopi rrat is actually true, I will be in no way surprised.
View attachment 49407
Nah Pukalopi caught flak on twitter over being friendly with Pippa and and said on her stream she'd be friends with who she pleases. Even if she's not full TTD I doubt she'd 180 now

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nah Pukalopi caught flak on twitter over being friendly with Pippa and and said on her stream she'd be friends with who she pleases. Even if she's not full TTD I doubt she'd 180 now
Might be as simple as knowing you don't apologize because if you show weakness around these people they will pounce but privately deciding she doesn't want the drama and telling pippa to stay away and pushing others to do likewise

Short

God Damn the Sun
2023-10-08 adwawdaw.png

L/A

Last edited:

logitech

im watching some war streams and when ever they say people of Israeli i can help but hear it in joshes vocie

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
idk, pippa couldve dropped names and we'd be digging but she didnt. man what to draw later today.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
facebook is nothing new she has an account so she can follow all the anmale groups
Yeah I remember when people dug around and found it. A few of us had a giggle because one of the groups was named for animals but had a commie flag icon or something. Or it might have been an animal icon with a commie name. I forget, but it was a little funny. I'm mostly just being a smart ass.

It IS possible that Sleepy would just be stuck in the middle and friends with both staying out of woman drama shit. But I don't actually believe there's any issues with Yuko. At most I could maybe think that a few of the Idol talents MAYBE say some shit about Lumi (former coworkers and all that drama shit) but that's entirely without proof. Frankly I would HOPE they all moved the fuck on and focused on doing their gigs.

This all mostly just seems like autism overdrive for fun speculations and personally so far I don't think anyone named is particularly likely.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Watch it be someone who is now a 2 view thats literally irrelevant or not streaming anymore

Either that or pikamee called her a whore for not answering DMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom