[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh yea, re: the topic earlier, I will say, Kirsche has the right idea.
1696750099903.png
:smugselen:
(Full context here, for those who missed it and are curious.)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

diethylether

bird molecule
I actually end up reading the 30 pages you retards spam together every day while I'm asleep, FOMO is one hell of a drug

oh hey shes feeling isolated again. the meds didnt work/ rhe meds will work.
I genuinely hope she scheduled an appointment with a proper psychiatrist to look into medication, I still think the anti psychotic is overkill and she's probably not taking it anyways

They do it because it works

around 3m30s

:yagoocry: I'm not crying

On a more serious note I do sometimes get conscious of how I come across here given I know a lot of what I post here is critical, and the liveposting format means there's usually a lot of negative posts in succession when something happens. I know Pippa checks this place from time to time (timeloop below, skip a few pages), and wouldn't want her to think I don't like her because of one or two talking points on stream I'm not fond of.

Is it cringe to care what a cartoon rabbit lady thinks of me? The answer is obviously yes, but I quite like this cartoon rabbit lady, and and given this industry is full of unironic schizophrenics and snakes I wouldn't want to make the pipkin pipparanoia brainworms any worse than they already are.
I've been watching vtuber clips and occasionally streams for years now, even pippa, but a few months ago the mold must have properly infected my brain, because I actually fuck over my sleep schedule just to catch pippa's weekend streams. It turned into full blown parasocial bullshit and I care more about her than I'm willing to admit. I want this bunny to be happy :pippasadl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 49415I bet Rin is cunt offline.
I am going to fucking skin you alive

She's too busy writing scripts,spending time with her family and playing with her plushies and Splatoon/pikmin to be mean and she's definitely not one

Last edited:

logitech

I've been watching vtuber clips and occasionally streams for years now, even pippa, but a few months ago the mold must have properly infected my brain, because I actually fuck over my sleep schedule just to catch pippa's weekend streams. It turned into full blown parasocial bullshit and I care more about her than I'm willing to admit. I want this bunny to be happy :pippasadl:
pippa is the only vtuber where I feel full FOMO over, others it's like eh ill just catch the vod.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This fucking rabbit, is a war between the Jews and mudslimes not interesting enough gossip to read about? Smh.
:annoyedpippa:
Hardly a war tbh
.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh yea, re: the topic earlier, I will say, Kirsche has the right idea.
View attachment 49422
:smugselen:
(Full context here, for those who missed it and are curious.)
Ok Kirsche, more meatposting in your streams please and put in that good word with Pippa for me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wonder how /pcg/ is doing this morning. Let's check in with our field reporter SchizoBot.

Topo Chico

Wow, who knew Pipkun was so powerful. Gj and congrats Pipkun, keep up the good work

diethylether

bird molecule
finishing the vod from last night, dear lord her family is a disaster.. I really hope she's far away from all that these days.

1696788367783.png

:whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wow, who knew Pipkun was so powerful. Gj and congrats Pipkun, keep up the good work
first i was a 0view attention whore artist and now im the phase babayaga. all over some pngs.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
first i was a 0view attention whore artist and now im the phase babayaga. all over some pngs.
Unlike the false accusations against here and the homeland, you actually BBCposted in their general.
Your reputation is deserved.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but the thhrangussy can't keep getting away with this

Anime Fan

Mavia posted her schedule. Looks like that cannibal documentary watchalong is gonna be on Thursday.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
At the risk of sounding something like I agee with /pcg I'm glad that there probably isn't a time slot for uwu, between the Mavia collab and the all but confirmed kirsche and lisa collabs.

Not because I particularly hate uwu I like him well enough, but I would categorize myself as an uwu clip watcher and every once in a while when there is generally nothing else on I will watch a stream.

I do think pippa really should avoid having any one on for three streams in a row it can be a little grating. TUD has been nice but if you just find uwu grating you really don't have anywhere to go.

In short, half a pippa isn't worth a full tenma but if you feel like pippa has wronged you personally, touch grass.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Late, gay, and semi-off topic BUT I'm so glad my moment of glory is still making the rounds:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I wonder how /pcg/ is doing this morning. Let's check in with our field reporter SchizoBot.

lmao 4cuck really has fallen far. Imagine being indistinguishable from hysterical dilating troons online because of pngs and because a substantial amount of prominent phase watchers, who have been around since before these double níggers even knew to drool over Pippa feet, are kiwis.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
please let the cannibal doc be cannibal holocaust or africa adieu or something mondo

Postal rrat

chinshilla
please let the cannibal doc be cannibal holocaust or africa adieu or something mondo
I might be just shaking together a bunch of unrelated memories but I think it's going to be about the one guy who consented to be eaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom