"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This is going to be a very schizo wait Good night gentlemen

Short

God Damn the Sun
I could maybe think that a few of the Idol talents
pippaWut m.pngI bet Rin is cunt offline.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is going to be a very schizo wait Good night gentlemen
Look on the bright side, Israelis abroad are getting called up and drafted for deployment, so maybe Reticule will finally die.

logitech

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 49415I bet Rin is cunt offline.
Well she IS British.. comes with the territory though doesn't it? I thought that was just one of their natural debuffs.
Disclaimer: I would doubt that massively, if only because she probably channels all offline energy into shark plush babysitting

formerly pipkin (Parody)

What if this is all just an elaborate ruse so she has some interesting gossip to read tonight?

braindoko

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What if this is all just an elaborate ruse so she has some interesting gossip to read tonight?
It would be funny but her autism woman brain leaking leads to every person who has ever associated with her getting their maros or other inboxes filled with retards who break containment

logitech

sleepy time all shuold count the sheep and go to bed:lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns::lisafingerguns:💤🛌

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This fucking rabbit, is a war between the Jews and mudslimes not interesting enough gossip to read about? Smh.
:annoyedpippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa planned this. She wanted to watch people schizo out and go on a hunt to find the most likely rrat. She likes how much control she has over people. :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

She knows our autism too well. She's weaponized it, against us!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa planned this. She wanted to watch people schizo out and go on a hunt to find the most likely rrat. She likes how much control she has over people. :smugpipi:
>Pippa planning anything
:smugselen:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko was in Pippa's chat pretty recently, might have been before the Sayu collab though. I doubt it's Yuko though, but who knows.

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The lolicon youtuber guy made a video about Pippa :kroniiphone:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I will say that if the Punkalopi rrat is actually true, I will be in no way surprised.
View attachment 49407

This took me so long as I couldn't find the right clip so I had to download the vod and then rererelearn how to edit shit but fuck it worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom